PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Customer Service

JMax
12-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Wednesday I called RCBS customer service to order six parts that I needed to repair my old LAM. As posted before on the forum there is no charge and I got the parts on Monday. Wow I put them in the exceptional service class with Swede at NOE and Dillon. My experiences with other vendors have not been anywhere near these three. I have not tried Redding but have experienced OK service from Lee, Lyman, will avoid them except for MDies, and will avoid Hornady.

I expect there are other great companies but have not had experiences them.

I did not mention Midway, Grafs an Sons and Brownells as all three also have exceptional customer service.

RED BEAR
12-20-2017, 09:57 PM
Must agree on rcbs have always been great in past

maxreloader
12-20-2017, 09:59 PM
Never had a problem with RCBS... on the other hand Lyman was a pita.

dannyd
12-20-2017, 10:06 PM
Hornady service is just has good as RCBS or Dillon. Been dealing with all three for 27 years never had a problem.
Forgot Redding they have always taken care of me also

Bayou52
12-24-2017, 12:52 PM
Love RCBS' no questions, no BS customer service. Every corporation should act similarly with regard to their products....

Streetwalker
12-24-2017, 01:39 PM
RCBS has the BEST customer service in the reloading business, period!!

HangFireW8
12-24-2017, 01:52 PM
My only "problem" with RCBS is they've been too quick to send me parts, and not listen to my actual problem. I ended up solving the issue with a crooked case trimmer myself, but I had a pile of unnecessary parts from RCBS by the time THAT episode was over.

Can't complain, I guess.

I've gotten excellent service from Hornady, Lyman and even Lee (and some so-so.) However it takes politeness and intelligent discourse, not demands and "I know best" attitude. One phone call a few years back I made such a good case I ended up being connected to Richard Lee, let me tell you I had to do some fast thinking and talking, he'd heard it all!

hornet112
12-25-2017, 12:33 PM
I emailed RCBS about a problem I was having with a scale never heard back.

308Jeff
12-25-2017, 12:55 PM
I emailed RCBS about a problem I was having with a scale never heard back.

Which scale, Rangemaster 750?

hornet112
12-25-2017, 02:27 PM
No, it was a 5-10 RCBS Made by Ohaus

giddyupgo55
12-26-2017, 09:50 AM
RCBS service is second to none. Even when I caused the problem they took care of it at no charge.

M_59
01-09-2018, 02:52 AM
RCBS has always been very friendly and helpful when contacted.

Caliboose
01-09-2018, 11:49 PM
I tried to pay them for a part I broke when I wasn't following the instructions. No dice - they sent me 2 of the parts with instructions free.

mister gizmo
01-10-2018, 07:03 AM
I "lost" a plastic cap for a powder filler. Call to RCBS ... no problem; replacement on it's way. Always pleased with RCBS Customer Service. :bigsmyl2:

Shawlerbrook
01-10-2018, 07:21 AM
Similar experience with RCBS here. Sent what I needed free and fast.

flashhole
01-12-2018, 03:51 PM
I will disagree with dannyd. I've only had bad experience with Hornady customer service. 0 for 6 with me. Simple stuff too. I won't buy anything Hornady because of it and I never recommend anything Hornady. They pi$$ed me off so bad I purged all things Hornady from my bench.

RCBS customer service is fantastic. They really go out of their way to satisfy customers. That earns repeat business.

waco
01-14-2018, 12:20 AM
I have used RCBS customer service one time. It was very good. Dillon on the other hand was like WOW!!!!!!!!
I broke a $95 part. All my fault. Sent an email asking how much to replace the part and he just wanted my address to get a new part in the mail.
I said, "No, I broke it, I just want to buy a new one" He said" No, We have a No B.S. Warranty and stand by it "
They did not want to see proof of purchase or anything. I'll buy Dillon products sight unseen with that kind of customer service.