PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Yall!

buckwheatpaul
11-23-2017, 07:24 AM
On this very special day, I would like to wish all of my Castboolits Family a big ol' Texas happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family and friends and food. If you and your family is traveling please be careful. If you are fortunate to be huntin' enjoy and enjoy the beauty of your surroundings that God provides. May God be with each of you and your family as this holiday season begins.

trapper9260
11-23-2017, 07:34 AM
Same to you also and others.

6bg6ga
11-23-2017, 07:42 AM
Stuffing is made bird is stuffed and in the slow roaster. I was up at 4:00AM and made a rush to the store for two cans of chicken broth.

Happy Turkey Day!

jeepyj
11-23-2017, 08:17 AM
Thank you and Happy thanksgiving to every one in the Cast Boolits as well. Our bird is cooking and my dads famous stuffing is being prepared now. It's going to be a wonderful day!

Boaz
11-23-2017, 08:43 AM
Thank you Paul ! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving !

Hickory
11-23-2017, 08:47 AM
May the blessing from God be realized in your minds and heart today. Please give thanks to God from where all blessings flow.

Texas by God
11-23-2017, 09:02 AM
We are truly blessed and thankful to the Lord. Last night at my Dad's house my oldest daughter told everyone that She's expecting our first grandchild- a boy. Today my Wife's side comes to our house and she tells them. Another surprise today- my nephew will announce they are expecting a girl. Those two secrets have been hard to keep for my wife and I! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

GhostHawk
11-23-2017, 09:08 AM
Right back at ya brothers!

May we all be truly thankful for what we have.

Glory be to God in the Highest!

I think we are letting Perkins do the cooking this year. We went last year and got a great meal at a decent price and brought home an awesome pie as well.
Wife was sick, did not get to the store until last night. Decided it was not worth trying to force thaw a bird that fast. I did a turkey 3 weeks ago, sometime in the next month I'll do another one.

Pumpkin pie for breakfast with cool whip on top, ohhhh man life is GOOD.

D Crockett
11-23-2017, 10:47 AM
to all my brothers and sisters out there have a happy and safe Thanksgiving D Crockett

koehn,jim
11-23-2017, 10:51 AM
Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all.

lightman
11-23-2017, 11:24 AM
Thanks You, and Happy Thanksgiving back to ya!

Preacher Jim
11-23-2017, 11:32 AM
Thank you and Lord's blessing on all of you and your families.

deetee
11-23-2017, 11:33 AM
From deepest darkest Africa; may you have more to be thankful for and less to regret in the upcoming year.

Rick Hodges
11-23-2017, 11:47 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

JBinMN
11-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of ya!
:)
:drinks:

David2011
11-23-2017, 12:44 PM
And to all of you as well. We’re fortunate to get the entire immediate family together today from my Dad (84) to the great granddaughter that just had her first birthday. For that I am thankful.

Love Life
11-23-2017, 01:43 PM
I'm sitting here watching 173 recruits take a test. Did have a snickers though, lol.

slim1836
11-23-2017, 01:49 PM
May everyone have a safe and happy thanksgiving.

Slim

DCP
11-23-2017, 01:57 PM
Happy Thanksgiving and blessings to you and yours

JBinMN
11-23-2017, 01:59 PM
I'm sitting here watching 173 recruits take a test. Did have a snickers though, lol.

LOL... I remember... Duty calls..

Well, here's a positive note for ya to think about... Since you are likely the 3rd (or 4th) "hat", maybe you are letting the "Heavy" & the "Sr.", and maybe another hat have some time off for Thanksgiving, while you pick up the slack for them. Sounds like you are letting some other hats also have some free time during the class(s), since you are looking over that many at a time... Anyway... If your Sr. is a good one, he will look after you too later.
;)

G'luck! & Semper Fi! and have a Happy Thanksgiving when ya get the time to celebrate!

quilbilly
11-23-2017, 02:04 PM
Back to all of you from the flooding Olympic Peninsula.

Love Life
11-23-2017, 02:13 PM
LOL... I remember... Duty calls..

Well, here's a positive note for ya to think about... Since you are likely the 3rd (or 4th) "hat", maybe you are letting the "Heavy" & the "Sr.", and maybe another hat have some time off for Thanksgiving, while you pick up the slack for them. Sounds like you are letting some other hats also have some free time during the class(s), since you are looking over that many at a time... Anyway... If your Sr. is a good one, he will look after you too later.
;)

G'luck! & Semper Fi! and have a Happy Thanksgiving when ya get the time to celebrate!

Pretty much spot on, lol. I put the IT card to good use this morning.

JBinMN
11-23-2017, 02:19 PM
Pretty much spot on, lol. I put the IT card to good use this morning.

LOL I think I still have one of my IT cards that was laminated floating around here. Might be inside my campaign cover in the press, over on the wall. I usually stuck one in there tucked into the band, back long ago... Thanks for the laffs & "memories".

Once again! Happy Thanksgiving to all! May it be a blessed & safe one!

Love Life
11-23-2017, 02:26 PM
I keep IT cards all over the place. I had one blown up on an 8X10 when the command complained they couldn't see our IT cards in our hands. They didn't find it as funny as I did, lol.

Boss had one blown up huge and put it on an easel on the front quarterdeck during IT for the same reason.

xs11jack
11-23-2017, 08:30 PM
I thank the good Lord for all of you.
Ole Jack