PDA

View Full Version : 26 dead

Boaz
11-05-2017, 07:48 PM
26 dead for no reason in Sutherland Texas . Pray for the families , pray for the wounded . Pray for this church .

Wayne Smith
11-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Absolutely - and remember, God is good. Even in the storm he has something for us to learn. I neglected to carry today - in part because my cut thumb is not yet completely healed. (Right thumb, six stitches, cut into the bone slightly, top of the ball of the thumb - bandsaw cut)

GhostHawk
11-05-2017, 09:18 PM
Not for no reason, those AntiFA bastiges are determined to start a civil war.

Dem's vs Repub's, White vs Black, liberal vs conservative.

And if in the process they can take the guns away from the white conservative 2nd amendment believers so much the better.

texasnative46
11-05-2017, 09:22 PM
Boaz; All,

As of 1915 hours, 05NOV17, we have 26 dead & 20 wounded in several hospitals, according to the spokeswoman for the WCSD.
She also stated that about 1/2 of the wounded are in CRITICAL condition.

We Texas folks NEED all of your prayers for our wounded, our dead & for the loved ones of all those persons, who are affected by this massacre.

yours, tex

buckwheatpaul
11-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Father please be with those wounded and in the need of medical treatment. Please guide the medical teams and guide them down the path for each wounded person. For those that perished, please be with their families and friends and help them to remember the good times they shared. For the church members it was not their fault but please help them deal with the terrible incident and lead them to You. Father, Your will will be done but please be with this congregation as they try to make sense out of this terrible atrocity. AMEN

JBinMN
11-05-2017, 10:50 PM
I will be including them in my prayers. Very tragic event for all involved.
:(

---------------------

Absolutely - and remember, God is good. Even in the storm he has something for us to learn. I neglected to carry today - in part because my cut thumb is not yet completely healed. (Right thumb, six stitches, cut into the bone slightly, top of the ball of the thumb - bandsaw cut)

Just thought to mention, although off topic...Ya might want to consider practicing with your off hand if ya have not considered it before.

aspangler
11-05-2017, 11:14 PM
Our entire church here in East Tennessee held an alter of prayer for the survivors and for those that were left behind to deal with the grief. Be assured thta our prayers are with you. This from New Hope Missionary Baptist Church. Also from myself Bro. Albert.

USMC87
11-06-2017, 06:58 AM
Heart breaking, Prayers up.

daloper
11-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Father God. Be with the wounded and guild the doctors as they work to mend their wounds. Be with the ones that lost someone in this senseless shooting. We know that Satin is loose down here and that he is seeking those that he can devour. He is working in the hearts of people to do these killings. I pray that we can turn this around to bring more lost people to you. It is only through your love that these kind of things will stop. May we all show others your love for them so that they can come to you in faith and turn the tide of what is happening in our country. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray.Amen

Preacher Jim
11-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Fellows pray for the families who lost loved one, the wounded and their families and the church. Also start praying for a spiritual awakening across America. Jesus is the only answer to this madness creeping across our land. Since 9-11 we have become calloused to the things going on, prayer will change this country but it must be faithful and continuous prayer for awakening.

koehn,jim
11-06-2017, 08:25 AM
I will add them to my prayers.

Hickok
11-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Amen to all the prayers.

I stand with the people of Texas.

castalott
11-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Amen to all the prayers.

I stand with the people of Texas.

Me Too! Amen!

texasnative46
11-06-2017, 09:48 AM
To All,

We Texicans all thank you for praying for our fallen, our wounded church members & for everyone who is affected by this senseless violence. = PLEASE keep us all in your prayers.

May The Eternal Savior hold every dead martyr, the wounded & the grieving families, in this time of great sadness, in his sheltering arms forever.

yours, tex

popper
11-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Don't forget prayers for the good guy, that he be at peace for what he needed to do.