PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for our Brothers and sisters in Texas.

Hickok
11-05-2017, 05:04 PM
Heavenly Father, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Israel, our God, show mercy, protection and Your loving care for our Christian brothers and sisters in Texas at this moment of senseless tragedy. We pray those who have departed are in the presence of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We pray for those injured, and for the families of all those who have are involved, may peace and mercy of the Most High abound and lift up these folks at this time of pain and loss. Glorify Your Name in all things dear God, and please help these good people, in Christ Jesus name we pray Amen!

Lostinidaho
11-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Amen. Sincere prayers for the injured, and families of all involved.

308Jeff
11-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Prayers for the families and friends.

Horrible. Tiny town. They had to all know each other.

Boaz
11-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Sickness . Lack of GOD . I live here in Texas . Till a few years ago I'd said this was impossible . It is possible now . Insanity , lack of knowledge .

Get to work . Witness , testify . The lost are fallowing Satan . Pure and simple . Be armed .

Preacher Jim
11-05-2017, 06:41 PM
Lord Jesus only you have the the answers of why. We ask you to comfort the hurting and greaving ones in Sutherland. Pore you grace and healing mercy out on all in that town. Let this bring revival to this area. Use the tragedy for awaking that town to the need for salvation.
In Jesus name
Amen

Boaz
11-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Amen .

Hickok
11-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Charlie, my very first thoughts when I heard of this, were about you. So glad to hear from you here. I feel so down and sad for the good people in Texas.

Boaz
11-05-2017, 07:42 PM
I'm bout 450 miles north , Texas is a big place . I'm mad as hell , These people went to worship our Lord and were gunned down . Thank you Ken .

tinhorn97062
11-05-2017, 07:48 PM
Pretty close to home for me, and a couple other members that I know who live in the SA area.

Things like this are precisely why I blatantly ignore all of the “30.06” signage.