PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here looking for a pistol!

CorvetteGunner
11-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Hi everyone! Someone told me about this great gun site and thought I would join up.

I am looking for a pistol with a lot of kick to it. I saw this one on a video that I really liked but I don't know what kind of pistol it is. Can anyone tell me what kind it is and where I can find one? Thanks.

Here is a video of the pistol that I want:

click here to see the pistol video!!!!!! (http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1011/)

8)

SharpsShooter
11-18-2005, 11:27 PM
Uh..you will find some of that pistol around the 40yd line. Behind him that is..Heh Heh. It looks like a contender. :grin: :grin:

I watched it again. It looks like the boolit stayed still and the gun launched in reverse.

Gunload Master
11-18-2005, 11:35 PM
lol, great video. I bet the owner of that pistol got a big upset over that one.

CorvetteGunner
11-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Hi everyone!

Any recommendations for a gun rack for my corvette. I have provided a picture of my corvette so you can see what I need. I don't want to spend to much money on one, but I want one that will keep my guns safe and sound while I travel. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Here is a picture of my ride:

45nut
11-19-2005, 12:14 AM
Uh..you will find some of that pistol around the 40yd line. Behind him that is..Heh Heh. It looks like a contender. :grin: :grin:

I watched it again. It looks like the boolit stayed still and the gun launched in reverse.
Actually that is a Thompson Center Encore in 600 Nitro.
1100 grs of stupid. and quite possibly a destrucive device in more ways than the obvious<gun flying>. That barrel was made up without prior ATF approval and being 60 cal...yikes.

Gunload Master
11-19-2005, 12:58 AM
1100 grs of stupid. and quite possibly a destrucive device in more ways than the obvious<gun flying>. That barrel was made up without prior ATF approval and being 60 cal...yikes.

Sounds like a squirrel gun?

PatMarlin
11-19-2005, 02:25 AM
Hi everyone!

Any recommendations for a gun rack for my corvette. I have provided a picture of my corvette so you can see what I need. I don't want to spend to much money on one, but I want one that will keep my guns safe and sound while I travel. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Here is a picture of my ride:

Man those are some seriously whimpy little rims... :mrgreen:

Buckshot
11-19-2005, 08:07 AM
.............Nice looking 'Vette. Someday you should consider getting some tires for it :D. Bet ya have to park next to a tall curb to get in?

..............Buckshot

CorvetteGunner
11-19-2005, 04:01 PM
I was also interested in picking up a gun like this!

They say the name of it in the video! Anyone know where I can pick this one up?

It would be nice for using on mustangs! Thanks! You are all the greatest!

Here is a video of the gun I want:

click me for the gun video! (http://www.flipsided.com/exclusive-flipsided-videos/82-beer-can-car-bomb.flip)

Fireball 57
11-19-2005, 11:16 PM
If you actually purchase that "hand cannon," I've got a ton of lead, I might be persuaded to let go for a reasonable price. You might be able to haul it in that 'Vette" of yours. :roll:

CorvetteGunner
11-20-2005, 12:05 AM
Nice looking 'Vette. Someday you should consider getting some tires for it . Bet ya have to park next to a tall curb to get in?
Thanks Buckshot!!!!! Know any good tire shops I can look into?

:mrgreen:

SharpsShooter
11-20-2005, 11:16 AM

600 NE? Wow! I wouldn't have guessed that one. Yep pretty dumb in a hand cannon. I know the encore is a strong action, but thats a stretch IMO.