PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a million

nagantguy
11-01-2017, 08:38 AM
Just a post to say thank you to all you ladies and gents who make this sight a great place; I've learned tons helped some;been helped a lot.. thank you to those I've bought sold and traded to. I just put some brass up for sale or trade and had 4 interested parties and made a sale/swap that was beneficial to both parties and no one got the t out of shape or mad, everyone acted like adults! My shooting and casting and knowledge of such as well as historical events and politics has benefited greatly from this site.
The Chapel is my online Church and I'm thankful for it and include everyone who asks in my nightly prayers. And sure appreciate those who've done the same for. Me and mine.
Thank You All.

myg30
11-01-2017, 04:15 PM
I'm at a loss fer words here and don't want to ask questions. I'll say your welcome if I've ever been any help or did any buying or selling with you, or was any kind of help.
We are all blessed here for the good folks on here that share the untold years of experience and knowledge.
I try my best to return the same in helping where in can either a new shooter, caster or reloader and I fer one would not be able if it were not for what I've learned on THIS forum and other sources.
God Bless you and yours, and everyone on here.
Mike

David2011
11-01-2017, 10:45 PM
This is a special place in the Internet. I find great solace here at times. Other times I laugh my tail off but it is always a special place unlike any other on the 'net. I, too, feel like some days I learn and some days I teach. Both are happy events.

And some days it just feels good to see how a bunch of people I've never met face to face are doing.

trails4u
11-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Yep....pretty neat place. My 'social footprint' on the interwebs is pretty light......basically here. Haven't found that I need much else. :)

xs11jack
11-03-2017, 01:28 AM
I too, have gotten more value from you all than I have been able to give. And I certainly appreciate it every day.
Ole Jack