PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

Boaz
10-30-2017, 06:48 PM
I ask for prayer . Hard headed as I am it's a wonder . Had what I figure is the flu for 5 days and is no better . There are those in much more need than myself but during your prayer time I would thank you for a mention . I got things need be done and I'm runnin late to do em . Thank you .

Charlie

square butte
10-30-2017, 06:52 PM
My prayers are sent up for you charlie

daniel lawecki
10-30-2017, 06:52 PM
prayers for a speedy recovery from my family to you and yours.

Thundarstick
10-30-2017, 08:40 PM
Lord give our brother's body the strength to defeat this virus! Amen! Feel better soon.

Took my shot last week, it seems like an early season this year.

GhostHawk
10-30-2017, 08:55 PM
Take care of yourself Charlie!

buckwheatpaul
10-30-2017, 09:17 PM
Father, Charlie is a devoted follower of Your WORD. He is suffering from the flu and he needs comfort and healing from this illness. Please wrap Your loving arms around Charlie and bring him from misery to healed. AMEN

aspangler
10-30-2017, 10:22 PM
Lord, my brother Charlie is in great need of your healing. I know that you already know of the misery and pain he is suffering but Lord I ask you as one of your children to heal my brother of the illness. Lord you said where any two agree as touching anything on earth it would be done for them. There are more than two of us Lord. You also said if we would ask in faith, believing is should be done. Father, Lord, My God I ask you in faith and believing that you will do this.
I thank you now lord for your healing of my friend and brother.

In Jesus sweet name I pray,
AMEN

Get well soon my brother. Bro. Albert

Pine Baron
10-30-2017, 10:46 PM
I pray for you everyday brother. I shall redouble my efforts.

rancher1913
10-30-2017, 11:36 PM
would you care for some fire-cider along with the prayers, the better half says it should help, tastes dang awful but has lots of good for you stuff in it.

USMC87
10-31-2017, 06:04 AM
Prayers for your recovery.

daloper
10-31-2017, 06:54 AM
Father, I lift up Charlie to you this morning. Touch him and heal him of this sickness. Give him strength so that he can accomplish the things that you would have him do. He is a faithful brother who is always there for others. Bless him and heal him so that he can do what he needs. Give him rest during this sickness. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen

koehn,jim
10-31-2017, 07:12 AM
Will add you to my prayers.

jcren
10-31-2017, 07:47 AM
Prayer sent

Hickok
10-31-2017, 08:45 AM
Amen to all the prayers for our brother Boaz, in the Name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus!

Charlie, get well soon, friend!:)

Lloyd Smale
10-31-2017, 10:46 AM
prayers said! now get to the doctor!

Boaz
10-31-2017, 02:43 PM
Lloyd I think your right . Started to go this morning , 6 days of this is getting kind of old and ain't getting any better .. Started to go this morning but talked myself out of it but I took my dog to the doctor ....yea go figure . I keep tellin ya'll I ain't too smart and danged if I don't prove it regular .

A rant to myself .
Grew up old school , doctors and dentists were luxuries . We lived on the theory that....'it will get better' . I never would go to the doctor till near death , never had insurance . Now I'm on Medicare , got part B and a supplemental policy and still have to make myself go ..when near death . Yes sir ! I just ain't too bright .

rancher 1913 what is fire-cider ?

I honestly thank you all for your seeking help for me from our Lord . Not even a sparrow falls.....

Thank you .

rancher1913
10-31-2017, 05:23 PM
Its an herbal type flue medicine, my wife is half way through school for clinical herbalism, basically its old school medicine

Boaz
11-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Its an herbal type flue medicine, my wife is half way through school for clinical herbalism, basically its old school medicine

LOL , I'm dang sure old school ! I'd give it a try . In another thread I mentioned when I was a kid we kept a half pint of whisky under the cabinet to make cough syrup (lol , no Baptist family was going to have liquor setting out !) . Don't know what all she put in it but it worked at night to help you sleep , kind of like Nyquil . Main ingredient to make it palatable was sugar and oil of peppermint , but it was dang terrible tasting as a kid ...and it worked ! Had many a mustard plaster with the flu or cold....Begged mom not to put one on me , it burned like heck . Was made with vinegar , flour and water . But it actually worked .

Her and dad both knew 'stuff' , Dad collected cats claw in the summer when it was green and mixed it in different tea concoctions , claimed it did good in a lot of ways . But alcohol seemed to be the quick delivery ingredient .

Boaz
11-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Went to the doctor this morning , got pneumonia , not flu . I ain't gonna die but if you can pray to shorten this I'd appreciate it . It's danged inconvenient . Thank you .

Preacher Jim
11-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Charlie, why did you follow my footsteps to pneumonia. You beat me up till I went to doctor.
Lord please heal my hardheaded brother and get him back to where he can fully serve you. He serves you everyday and all the cast boolits family, Lord touch his body and lungs and heal him.
We praise you Lord for all you are going to do for Charlie.
In Jesus name
Amen

Pine Baron
11-01-2017, 09:15 PM
"Lord please heal my hardheaded brother and get him back to where he can fully serve you. He serves you everyday and all the cast boolits family, Lord touch his body and lungs and heal him.
We praise you Lord for all you are going to do for Charlie.
In Jesus name
Amen "

You took the words right out of my mouth Jim.

Amen

GhostHawk
11-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Charlie when you get well, and I pray that you will, quickly.

Go back to your doctor. They have a vaccine for pneumonia now. Get it! It works!

I used to get it at least once a year. Everyone else would be passing around a cold or flu. Mine would turn into full double think your goin ta die then afraid you won't chest killing pneumonia.

I have not had it in 4 years since I got the shot.

Ya have to take CARE of yourself charlie. People depend on you.
Stubborn old buzzard!

And man do I love Z-packs. They kick tail on that old pneumonia.

Boaz
11-02-2017, 07:27 AM
I thank you all for the prayers . I went to 'clinic care' , got a shot , pills and Albuterol for breathing treatments . Ain't my first rodeo with this problem . I do have a short attention span when it comes the used car salesmen , insurance peddlers and doctors (clinical procedure) . My Lord has saved me from myself too many times to count , I trust in him .

Preacher Jim
11-02-2017, 10:28 AM
my Bible says, test not the Lord thy God with our foolishness. my paraphrase

Boaz
11-02-2017, 02:13 PM
You nailed me there Jim ....you are correct . (good paraphrase on your part )
Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy GOD .

ARKLITE881South
11-02-2017, 02:47 PM
Will do, consider it done, and, will keep you in my Prayers.