PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to those who help me

trapper9260
10-18-2017, 09:32 PM
About 2 years ago I post about I was haven a problem with taken deer down with my muzzle loader. With some your help on, here help me correct that. This afternoon I got myself a young 8 point buck. I did what one of you that took the time for me to correct the problem and the deer drop in its tracks.It was nice to see that.I would of been still fighten it if it was not for some of yours help.I just wanted to say thank you to you all. :grin:

OverMax
10-19-2017, 07:16 AM
Big big DEER in Iowa so I've heard.
Thank yous are fine and dandy kind sir. What would work much better is a invitation to all of us to come hunt your honey hole there trapper9260[smilie=s:
:kidding:

trapper9260
10-19-2017, 08:16 AM
The land i hunted on is the Vet for my 2 coydogs that have the land across the street from me that i also watch for him also because he live in town.I had also got a doe with my crossbow last week also. I got my 2 permits fill now and the 4th of next month I will be trapping.it was a cast bullet that my gunsmith let me cast some for me after the one on here said the type of cast boollit to use and all. It is a boolit for a 45/70 that I use hollow base. Yes there is some big deer here in Iowa. I am out for the meat.The rack is a bonus . thank you Over Max for your comment .i know you are pulling my chain also at the end thank you , you lighten up things more for me .