PDA

View Full Version : Children

Boaz
10-16-2017, 09:43 AM
I pray a lot for our children , our youth . It seems they have many obstacles and trials ahead of them . I know we all did but seems more so for children today . I see so many that have no gage to go by , seemingly living day by day . Our bible tells us not to condemn our children but to raise them up .

Hebrews 12:9-11 - Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected [us], and we gave [them] reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Ephesians 6:4 - And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Proverbs 22:6 - Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

We are all GOD's children . I'm 65 years old and still his child , he created me and has sustained me . So many times I forget that I am still just a child to my heavenly father .

Matthew 18;1-5

At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.

Please pray for our youth that they do not depart their heavenly father . Thank you .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBALcN701NU

daloper
10-16-2017, 11:15 AM
Just something to lighten your day. Last night my 15 year old Grand Daughter made the commitment and followed Christ in obedience and was baptized. It is a blessing to see the work that Christ is doing in her life. It is things like this that lets me know that God is truly in control and is working his will in this world. I pray that many more seeds will be planted in the lives that she comes in contact with. God is still working in the lives of our youth and fruit is becoming ripe for harvest.

Preacher Jim
10-16-2017, 11:57 AM
Praise the Lord, Jesus is still reaching young people. Now the church must disciple them so they can stand firm, grow to lead others to salvation