PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
10-09-2017, 06:14 AM
Well heck , today starts a new work week ! Wonder who GOD will put in our path , wonder what new situations he will give to deal with? Will all this be to test us or build us up or both ? Will our effort given have immediate results or will we be part of a work that we will not see the result of ? Will it be a mix of all ?

I think about this routinely ...because it is reality and is going to happen . I question myself much in preparation to do the best I can . To be alert and listen ...let the spirit guide . I have to be ever aware there will be distractions around me . And even with all this I look forward to see what will happen .

Lord thank you for another day . Thank you for all the blessings you have given me . You have blessed me beyond measure . Guide me in what you would have me to do and say . Give me strength and shield me from distraction . Steady me , prepare me to let the spirit guide me in your work and my life . Hold me up in my moments of self doubt to speak softly or boldly as you would have me to . Help me in all ways to do what you would have me do . Thank you Lord . Amen

buckwheatpaul
10-09-2017, 06:26 AM
Amen and good comments....I am lookin' forward to this week as well Charlie! Paul

square butte
10-09-2017, 06:27 AM
Amen - And thanks for the prayer this morning

Pine Baron
10-09-2017, 07:55 AM
Thanks Charlie. Just a thought. Sometimes what we view as distractions, are really those little nudges, that put us back on track to where He wants us to go. Just sayin'.

Boaz
10-09-2017, 09:57 AM
I agree Pine Baron ! We being lead to do the work learn and profit from all experiences .