PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Boaz
10-03-2017, 05:16 AM
Lord many times I get caught up in this world . I consider too much things that I will not even remember in a few days . I place too much importance on things that will pass . I do not temper my judgement realizing you will decide not me . You have said that your yoke is easy and my burden is light yet I make things hard too many times .
Lord thank you for my life . Thank you for my children . Thank you for my church and all my friends there . Thank you for sustaining me all these years and giving me more than I ever deserved . Thank you for the good people I have met on this forum that are part of my life . Thank you for my salvation through your love for me . Thank you that I am and for all you have given that I did not deserve . Thank you Lord . Amen

Hogtamer
10-03-2017, 06:25 AM
Amen!

USMC87
10-03-2017, 06:38 AM
Amen!

Preacher Jim
10-03-2017, 07:00 AM
Amen to that.

dverna
10-03-2017, 07:06 AM
Charlie,

I know what you mean. Sometimes we sweat the small stuff...and in reality most of the junk we worry about is the small stuff.

If we have a church we enjoy attending, and people who love us and who we love, and the Lord within us, we are blessed.