PDA

View Full Version : Additional or parallel forum ti this one

roysha
09-25-2017, 12:59 PM
MOD. I'm not sure if this is, or is not, the place to post this but I really don't know where else to do it. Please move it or delete it or whatever if this is inappropriate.

I sent an email to what I assumed to be the "powers that be" about opening up this forum, or adding another one, that would encompass the many vintage gun books out there. I never received a response so I don't know if they did not receive it or just ignored it. I have a few older books that I like to showoff and/or brag about and I'm sure there are many of you that also have books like that.

I would like to suggest that either a separate forum heading ie; Vintage Books, be added or expand the Vintage Reloading Manuals Forum to accept vintage books.

In the title it's supposed to be "to", not ti. Oh well.

Pressman
09-26-2017, 06:43 AM
Roysha go ahead and post your books, I was thinking about this yesterday as I unpacked my library and your idea is a great one. There are a lot of interesting older books about guns and reloading that need to be seen. I have many of them but certainly not all.
It will be fun to see what you and other have. I will be posting some of mine in the near future.

Ken

mdhillbilly1
09-28-2017, 03:24 PM
MOD. I'm not sure if this is, or is not, the place to post this but I really don't know where else to do it. Please move it or delete it or whatever if this is inappropriate.

I sent an email to what I assumed to be the "powers that be" about opening up this forum, or adding another one, that would encompass the many vintage gun books out there. I never received a response so I don't know if they did not receive it or just ignored it. I have a few older books that I like to showoff and/or brag about and I'm sure there are many of you that also have books like that.

I would like to suggest that either a separate forum heading ie; Vintage Books, be added or expand the Vintage Reloading Manuals Forum to accept vintage books.

In the title it's supposed to be "to", not ti. Oh well.Please share the names with me by PM

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk