PDA

View Full Version : Lee Machine Pistol Rest

Ranch Dog
08-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Looking back at this in my records for the 452 2r Lee TL (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=3432) thread caused me to pull out an item from a dusty shelf that I had intended use with this pistole'. I had found and purchased a Lee Machine Pistol Rest with the 45 ACP inserts but never used it as the above group was shot at 25-yards from a sand-bag rest. The load of Unique looked good enough for me and with several pounds of the powder given to me I have been working on burning it up ever since. I think that stuff actually multiplies in the canisters.

Does anybody know of anyone that can machine inserts for the Lee Machine Pistol Rest? For auto cartridges they are aluminum block copies of the clip. You simply slide the pistol down on the insert and shoot the pistol a shot at a time. I've got a couple of pistols that where never included or considered during the time this rest was manufactured and would like to have inserts available for them.

I also have a S&W revolver frame that I would consider moving off the ranch if somebody needs one for their Machine Rest.