PDA

View Full Version : Here's the link to part 1 of re-stocking my Mauser 66

AbitNutz
09-19-2017, 12:14 PM
As promised, here's the youtube link to first of what is apparently going to be a 5 part series on restocking my Mauser 66 to make into a left handed rifle.

I think you'll find the folks at Anvil and C&Rsenal amazing and incredibly funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MODF4dZbJE

swheeler
09-20-2017, 05:21 PM
I especially like the chain saw for stock work!

and yes quite a character..........:popcorn: I'm hooked

texassako
09-20-2017, 11:40 PM
I have not watched one of his videos in a while, and he is pretty funny as well as skilled. Sorry, but I cracked up when he tried to describe your face and just settled on "Well, it is what it is."

AbitNutz
09-21-2017, 04:12 AM
I have not watched one of his videos in a while, and he is pretty funny as well as skilled. Sorry, but I cracked up when he tried to describe your face and just settled on "Well, it is what it is."

The worst part of that is that is he got that line from my wife...We were on the phone when he was asking the shape of my face and she described it like that...been married for 35 years. I guess she's called me worse.

nekshot
09-21-2017, 09:07 AM
That is as good as it gets for any one wanting to learn the basics of gun stocking. I wish 40 years ago I had that kind of input into my dreams of making gun stocks! Thanks for sharing.

woodbutcher
09-21-2017, 11:12 PM
:grin: Loving this guy.He IS a trip.This is gonna be a fun ride.
Good luck.have fun.Be safe.
Leo