PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

Boaz
09-07-2017, 12:44 PM
A man came in the shop a bit a ago . I always talk to folks while they wait . He has stomach cancer , He tried chemo but had an adverse reaction . He is going to Dallas Monday , they will do an exploratory surgery . If it has advanced too far they will sew him up and send him home . I told him I would pray for him , his name is Frank . He's about 60 years old , nice guy and he is saved . Please pray for Frank . Thank you

daloper
09-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Father I lift up Frank to you. Be with him and give him peace and comfort. Be with the doctors while they preform this surgery. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

jmort
09-07-2017, 02:30 PM
Praying for Frank

jcren
09-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Prayers sent

dverna
09-07-2017, 04:05 PM
Prayers for Frank

big bore 99
09-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Prayers sent.

Blackwater
09-07-2017, 04:32 PM
Prayers up for Frank. Can anyone here imagine facing this alone? God bless him, and grant him a healing. Amen.

Preacher Jim
09-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Lord we this family of cast boolits come bring Frank and this problem before you, to us it sounds hopeless. Lord for you it is but a word and Frank is healed and Lord we are asking for Frank's healing and your mercy on him.
In Jesus name
Amen

buckwheatpaul
09-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Father, Frank is in terrible spot and only You can solve it. I know that Your will will be done but I pray that You comfort him and take any fears away. Please allow him the clarity to make the correct choice and ask the right questions of his physicians. Father, I am also praying for his family and friends that must endure Frank's illness. AMEN

Pine Baron
09-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Prayers for Frank.

skeettx
09-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Praying for Frank
May his trip go well and may he be blessed
Mike

Blackwater
09-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Guys like Frank always inspire me. They deal with these matters very matter-of-factly. The believers face it staunchly, because of their faith. The non-believers seem to face it existentially, and I guess, figure that they're likely about to find out whether there's a God or not. But as that transition nears, fear typically takes them over. It's not a pretty sight seeing an existentialist approach death, usually. A few go with their haughty attitudes still in place, fearing revealing their fears more than dying the final death, apparently! I will never really understand the unbelievers. If only they'd just look at ALL the evidence, instead of deciding at the outset that the ONLY evidence they'll examine is that which cannot possibly bring them to belief, they'd be amazed at how much larger the world really is than the one they imagine! God be with them all, though. Believer and unbeliever alike. He always stands at the doorway to their hearts until that final breath. What a wondrous and reliable and loving God we serve! If only we could demonstrate toward Him, half of what He demonstrates toward US!!! God be with Frank, whatever his status of belief may be. Amen.