PDA

View Full Version : The Chapel

Boaz
09-07-2017, 10:52 AM
I love to see the prayer , praise , encouragement and fellowship coming from this Chapel . I just wanted to thank all of you .

Your brother in Christ

Charlie

jmort
09-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Yes...

Preacher Jim
09-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Isn't it a spiritual uplift to see the love, faith, and hope that this chapel showes us everyday. I can be having a rough day come here and read the prayers and studies and go away knowing our God is great. He is always answering prayers and faith grows because of it. The fool says there is no God but chapel shows the fool wrong.

Blackwater
09-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Amen! One of the reasons Christ I think encouraged us to gather together regularly is so we could inspire each other, and reaffirm our beliefs regularly and effectively. The staunchest among us need this to maintain and grow in our understanding and edification. We've always been intended, I think, to inspire each other, and edify each other ..... even sometimes when we don't want to hear what the faithful have to say. But we always need to constantly gauge how we're doing in our walk with the Lord, and others CAN provide a good helpmate and indicator of how we're doing. We're never in this all alone. We have friends, if we'll just let them help.

Boaz
09-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Isn't it a spiritual uplift to see the love, faith, and hope that this chapel showes us everyday. I can be having a rough day come here and read the prayers and studies and go away knowing our God is great. He is always answering prayers and faith grows because of it. The fool says there is no God but chapel shows the fool wrong.

Exactly right Jim !
I get up at 4 every morning , feed the dogs (If I don't they will drive me nuts) , make a pot of coffee and click on the Chapel . If it weren't for this Chapel you and I would have never met . I have met many good people here , many I call friends ..good men !

I remember when I saw you made ..Mod.. . You and I hadn't ever made contact . I pm'd you to congratulate you and at the end I asked ...ARE YOU ACTUALLY A PREACHER ?! lol , you assured me you were . And look where we are now.

The chapel is not a church ...I like that . Not driven by doctrine , no one acceptance of worship tradition , no set methodology of procedure . We are here to worship in our way , to understand , accept and respect one another . To fellowship together discovering we are much alike . To work together for our Lord and although we may not always agree ..to respect one another to follow the path GOD has lead them on . Here we will show who we really are in respect to worship , prayer , praise , fellowship and encouragement . A testing ground for ourselves .

GhostHawk
09-07-2017, 09:04 PM
Totally agree. And for the most part we get along pretty well. As we should.

Thanks for doing what you do Brother Boaz to keep this place alive.

Boaz
09-07-2017, 09:20 PM
GhostHawk I do little brother , but together we magnify . I love to see a chain of prayer here exalting GOD and seeking relief for another , joining together for a purpose . Together we can accomplish . It is an amazing thing ..it is what should be .

buckwheatpaul
09-07-2017, 09:55 PM
It is a ministry and I like it.....witnessing and helping is in our blood .... and God has moved us to do just that....thanks guys for the work that we all do.....Paul

Pine Baron
09-08-2017, 09:16 AM
All Glory goes to God.

smoked turkey
09-08-2017, 09:35 AM
We just had a Sunday School lesson highlighting Barnabus, whose name means encourager. In this world there are many who make people feel put down. We need to counter act that by encouraging each other, which we do here. It is a great place with some wonderful people. I always feel encouraged and enriched here. Thank you all.

Blackwater
09-08-2017, 04:29 PM
I think it's the simple spirit of mutuality and honor among the sects that makes this place what it's become. We may have an occasional squabble now and then, but everyone here is big enough to get over them, and come back and play an important part in this place. And I for one thank God for all of you. You guys really make my day more than you'll ever probably realize. Thanks. It matters, and it matters a LOT!

GhostHawk
09-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Amen.

For all those who are about to feel Irma's wrath, Lord I ask that you be with them in their time of trial. I ask that the Holy Spirit visit them that they might be reminded that all in this world shall pass away. But that which is earned in Heaven lasts forever.

What will be shall be Lord, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
To God be the Glory forever and ever amen.