PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
09-05-2017, 07:42 AM
Lord thank you for this day . I need your help Lord . Show me the way I am to go . Be with and guide me . Hold me up and strengthen me . Help me Lord to avoid the distractions . Help me Lord . Thank you for all you do in my life . Amen

GhostHawk
09-05-2017, 08:24 AM
Lord be with my brother Boaz as he goes through this day. Help him and guide him. Have the holy spirit show him your will. Give him a task that he can accomplish and a clear cut goal if that is possible Lord.

To God be the glory, now and forever, amen.

Ohh and Lord, thank you for today, and yesterday.
Casey and I have been struggling with some diarrhea.
Hard to go out and do your will when your not feeling good.
Still we managed for a while yesterday. Lots of smiles.

Be with all of those who have troubles Lord, wherever they may be.

Amen.

daloper
09-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Lord, Thank you for today. Thank you for your beautiful creation. I thank your for the safe travel that my wife and I had on our vacation. The splendor of your creation that we saw while we were in Yellowstone was more beautiful then I could have imagined. Be with us all today and give us rest and comfort in what you would have us do. In your name I pray. Amen.

Preacher Jim
09-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Lord I made it out of bed with your help. Manage your ministry to the homeless and get home in time to get my wife to an ex rays. Lord you protect us, bless us, hold us up to make it through the day. Help me share you with someone today. This world needs you in control and for that to happen we need to be better witness to the lost.
In Jesus name Amen

buckwheatpaul
09-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Lord thank You for today. It has been a long one yet a good one. My better half is improving and the work is getting good. Thank You for the strength to get 'er done. AMEN

w5pv
09-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Amen to all

Blackwater
09-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Amen. Our Lord is a mighty God. What a wonder He truly is!