PDA

View Full Version : Donate to help

Boaz
09-02-2017, 07:30 AM
A sticky has been put up in 'Our Town' here on the forum . Purpose is to gather donations through the forum for those in need , Hurricane Harvey has created much need for help . There is a link to donate to the Salvation Army and xbeeman412 has generously offered to match donations up to the first the first $1000.00 donated to his local help pantry south of Houston in one of the heaviest hit areas .
Hundreds of thousands of people have lost homes , jobs and family members . Please help these folks all you can . Thank you .
Link to thread in Our Town ;

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?342387-Hurricane-Harvey-Relief

xbeeman412
09-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Folk the victims of the flood need our help!! What is seen on TV news is not showing just how bad it realey is and cleanup is a killer.
Lets help those folks.

Boaz
09-02-2017, 09:07 AM
xbeeman knows ....he is right in the middle of it ! He has laid aside his own trouble to help those around him that are in need . Please support the pantry he is working with to help them .

HATCH
09-02-2017, 09:07 AM
I will be offering a PID setup on Tuesday for auction.
100% of those funds will go to this.

Boaz
09-02-2017, 10:13 AM
Thank you HATCH . Many of us might not have a lot of money but our Lord has been generous to us . I'm pretty sure we all have something we could auction that we can live without . We are provided an excellent opportunity to practice stewardship . I will be putting up some auction items also . Thanks for all of you that are trying to help !