PDA

View Full Version : Two thumbs up for LEE

aspangler
08-30-2017, 05:09 PM
I have seldom had a problem with any LEE product but they have been very nice to me each time I have called them. Today The sprue plate on my 22 dc mold somehow got warped. It would cut the front boolit flush but the rear one would have a raised spot in the center of the bottom. You could see light under the plate at the rear hole. I called LEE and the are shipping me a new one in the morning! Boy! Fast service for sure. Like the title says... 2 thumbs up for LEE.

MyFlatline
08-30-2017, 08:23 PM
They have helped me in the past with no problems. I'd say not bad for a Company without a lifetime guarantee..

Thumbs up.

Bzcraig
08-30-2017, 10:23 PM
They've always treated me right.

Rcmaveric
08-31-2017, 09:58 AM
I like their on line replacement parts. I never needed to call. I broke my primer seater and 6.5 Grendel de caping pin ( learned a valuable lesson about boxer and berdan primers). Parts were cheap around 10 bucks. had the parts within a few days. I love them. Told my self I would start with their products to experiment with and would buy better if needed. never needed to buy more expensive parts.

big bore 99
08-31-2017, 10:06 AM
Very satisfied with Lee products.

RobS
08-31-2017, 10:12 AM
When I've called in the past with issues I was always told I would need to mail back on my dime the item(s) in question. This never set well with me especially when considering newly purchased items. This was over two years ago now so maybe things are changing. Most of my reloading set up is Lee or modified Lee so their equipment is still a value even with an occasional quality control concern here on there.

18Bravo
08-31-2017, 12:05 PM
While I’ve moved on to other manufactures over the years, I’ll always have soft spot for Lee. If it hadn’t been for their affordable products, many that I still use today, I doubt that I would ever have gotten involved in reloading. Any concerns I’ve had with their products have always been addressed by Lee in a professional manner.

gpidaho
09-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Lee makes some great tools and some clunkers but at the price they sell their products for, I'd say they do pretty well. I owned a lot of other presses before buying a classic cast turret and now it's one of my favorites. My favorite loading tools on my bench are the Lee collet neck dies. Gp

DerekP Houston
09-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Count me in the satisfied group as well, I know it's not as strong as my AP but that little cast turret put in some work. Only had an issue with a single warped mold and for the price it lasted about as long as I expected.

WFO2
09-06-2017, 05:20 AM
I started with Lee because of cost . I still to this day have my Classic.

jmort
09-06-2017, 08:07 AM
They have been good to me. I Heart Lee Precision

Smk SHoe
09-12-2017, 04:34 PM
I have moved on to some higher quality items for certain projects. Lee is still the first place I look to find equipment and 80-85% of the time it is just fine. Ordered a new drip-o-matic to replace a older one that started dripping really bad. Then I get on their website and find a new nozzle and stem for free. Couple dollars shipping and old pot is running like a champ. Have a new one in the box sitting on the shelf.