PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request ...need it now !

Boaz
08-27-2017, 01:43 PM
Please pray for all those with trouble in South Texas . Pray for Law enforcement , first responders , medivac personnel , volunteer workers ...Dang ! just all involved . I'm in North Texas and many are headed that way with boats and relief . There is great need , it's not even over yet . Thank you

DerekP Houston
08-27-2017, 01:48 PM
indeed perhaps I should not have made so many jokes. If yall have family in the area check in on them and PM me if I can help.

koehn,jim
08-27-2017, 02:27 PM
Prayers sent.

buckwheatpaul
08-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Father I am praying for the safety of the first responders, law enforcement, doctors, nurses, and military that are going into the storm. I would like to pray for the safety of those stranded and not able to take care of themselves. Father, there is at least 24 hour of more rain and more misery. Please walk with each of these individuals and keep them safe. AMEN

XDROB
08-27-2017, 03:07 PM
Father I am praying for the safety of the first responders, law enforcement, doctors, nurses, and military that are going into the storm. I would like to pray for the safety of those stranded and not able to take care of themselves. Father, there is at least 24 hour of more rain and more misery. Please walk with each of these individuals and keep them safe. AMENNice prayer.

AMEN

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

castalott
08-27-2017, 03:10 PM
Amen

Sincere prayers for Help...

texasnative46
08-27-2017, 03:18 PM
PRAYERS UP.

Fwiw, my entire boarding school's students/staff/alumni assn. are praying for the folks in THE MESS.

yours, tex

Tom W.
08-27-2017, 05:16 PM
Prayers from Alabama....

Preacher Jim
08-27-2017, 06:05 PM
Prayers in our church in Missouri for all in Texas also disaster relief teams headed that way from here.

bedbugbilly
08-27-2017, 06:07 PM
Prayers from Michigan.

If there was ever a time for every American to stand up and stand together, it is now. These fellow Americans not only need everybody's prayers and help now, but in the time to come. So many have lost everything. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone there.

xs11jack
08-27-2017, 09:28 PM
Prayers from Ole Jack.

Bzcraig
08-27-2017, 10:11 PM
Prayers from Idaho.

MaryB
08-27-2017, 10:43 PM
Prayers, I have cousins along that coast... haven't heard from 2 of them but family says they were okay and just riding it out. Flood waters are 3 feet lower than them and they stayed to protect the house from looters. That was yesterday... no power, no phone in and out of the area right now.

Lloyd Smale
08-28-2017, 07:36 AM
prayers said for those brave responders and those in effected by those terrible floods.

w5pv
08-28-2017, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the prayers and concern

Hickok
08-28-2017, 08:43 AM
We held prayers for all the good folks of Texas and the neighboring Gulf states in Church yesterday. WV is praying for you all.

Boaz
08-28-2017, 08:59 AM
To the best of my knowledge two have died so far but the flooding is picking up . This is far from over .Thank GOD the hurricane didn't grow before it hit land as many predicted .

TXGunNut
08-28-2017, 12:33 PM
Headed that way after things dry out a bit. Brother and his family are OK for now but a bit nervous about coming rains. We know his deer lease was hard hit so will go down to straighten things up and maybe help out the landowner.

Freightman
08-28-2017, 01:30 PM
My Nephew deployed that way, prayers sent for all.

shdwlkr
08-28-2017, 01:34 PM
Prayers from idaho and the hope that there are few that loose their lives because of this event, that law and order can be established and we don't see another Katrina event on the people just trying to get through this event

Boaz
08-31-2017, 07:57 AM
Please help keep this thread at the top of this board . We are given the opportunity to help the hundreds of thousands affected by this tragedy .

The Parable of the Good Samaritan
25 And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
26 He said to him, “What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?”
27 So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.
28 And He said to him, “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.”
29 But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
30 Then Jesus answered and said: “A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31 Now by chance a certain priest came down that road. And when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32 Likewise a Levite, when he arrived at the place, came and looked, and passed by on the other side. 33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him, he had compassion. 34 So he went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; and he set him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35 On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said to him, ‘Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, when I come again, I will repay you.’ 36 So which of these three do you think was neighbor to him who fell among the thieves?”
37 And he said, “He who showed mercy on him.”
Then Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.”

The disaster in Texas and Louisiana provides us the opportunity to practice what Christ preached . Please pray daily for the hundreds of thousands this tragedy has affected . Give all aid you can , we are being called .

In this parable the one testing Christ answered his own question and Christ said ;

And he said, “He who showed mercy on him.”
Then Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.”

Lets go and do likewise . Lets love our neighbor .

Boaz
08-31-2017, 04:21 PM
Death count is up to 31 .

myg30
09-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Prayers sent from Nashville, Tn. More nurses on the way to help with relief. Our sheriffs office has send its water rescue team to help aid search n rescue.

Mike

Boaz
09-02-2017, 06:44 AM
Thank you Mike , may our Lord keep all those responding to this disaster safe .

Boaz
09-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Please pray for those in need in South Texas .

Boaz
09-03-2017, 07:46 PM
As of yesterday deaths from Harvey was 44 . There will be more .

Preacher Jim
09-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Prayers for protection of those exposed to the flood waters just read report of condition of the water and it is toxic waste dump. Lord please help all those exposed to this water for extended time that they not be harmed.
Amen

texasnative46
09-13-2017, 12:41 AM
Preacher Jim,

You are 100% correct. = The flood water is FOULED with petroleum, raw sewerage & heavens know what other infectious agents.
I fear that we will yet have many GRAVELY ill victims & numerous victims may die of "filth diseases" from getting the water in their noses/mouths.

yours, tex

Boaz
09-13-2017, 05:23 AM
Jim is right . People going back to their homes , work and lives are going to be faced with multiple problems .

Lloyd Smale
09-13-2017, 07:03 AM
some Michigan prayers sent!