PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Various Distances & Chance To Win Some Lead and Stuff

full.lead.taco
08-18-2017, 01:28 PM
For those of you who have access to a place where you can shoot pistols/handguns out to 100 yards, you might be interested in this. My friend and I always have little duels or contests with our 500 S&W's when we go shooting. During the time of this video, we we were about to pack up and head out, but I told him I wanted to do one last little friendly competition before we left. I actually shot first, and my buddy Joe shot second, but in the video I reversed the order. Anyways, decided to do a giveaway for fun--with the option of 50 lbs of lead as one of the prize options. I asked Al from NOE if he'd be willing to pitch in a prize or two also--he consented and offered to add one of his bushing sizing die kits as well as one of his mould mallets. All you gotta do is video yourself doing the challenge of shooting some sort of reactive target (ie: balloons, steel plates, melons, etc...) at the distances of 15, 30, 45, 65, and 100 yards with a handgun freestanding (no 22's allowed). It's ok if you miss. All the rules are posted in the video. Winner is drawn on September 1st.

https://youtu.be/rU-bk2KP1IU

(If a mod feels like this post is not appropriate, feel free to remove it with no hard feelings.)