PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Durachrome die instructions needed

TNsailorman
08-17-2017, 11:15 PM
I recently bought a .357 Magnum Pacific Durachrome 3 die set and it did not have the instructions with it. I tried to print a set off the Hornady site but it was on pdf and my printer prints pdf so light that very little of it can be read. I tried but they are unreadable. Does anyone have a set of Durachrome instructions[smilie=s: that they would be willing to sell or email me a copy that I can print. My grandkids will surely need them when I pass these dies on to them. Thanks you in advance, james[smilie=s:

mdhillbilly1
08-18-2017, 12:04 AM
I recently bought a .357 Magnum Pacific Durachrome 3 die set and it did not have the instructions with it. I tried to print a set off the Hornady site but it was on pdf and my printer prints pdf so light that very little of it can be read. I tried but they are unreadable. Does anyone have a set of Durachrome instructions[smilie=s: that they would be willing to sell or email me a copy that I can print. My grandkids will surely need them when I pass these dies on to them. Thanks you in advance, james[smilie=s:What program are you using for pdf.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

TNsailorman
08-18-2017, 11:01 AM
google chrome.

Scorpion8
08-18-2017, 11:25 AM
You can look up any 3-die sets such as RCBS, Hornady or Lyman as they all pretty much work the same way. I have a big stock of Pacific dies, but most of them are 2-die rifle sets and those with instructions don't discuss the 3-die sets. Let me check tonight.

ulav8r
08-18-2017, 07:53 PM
My set of Durachrome dies are 222Magnum, but the instructions also cover 3 die pistol sets. PM me your email address if you want me to copy them and send to you.

TNsailorman
08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
pm sent, james

ulav8r
08-19-2017, 02:10 AM
Files sent, I think.

TNsailorman
08-19-2017, 11:30 AM
Robert, the files came thru but I cannot get my printer to print pdf files clearly, they print too light to be readable and its not the ink, I have a new cartridge in it. Thanks for the try though, james

ulav8r
08-19-2017, 04:36 PM
Converted to Word documents and re-sent.

TNsailorman
08-20-2017, 10:37 PM
I don't have Word on my system and did not want to download and buy it. I just ordered a set of reprints on the internet and should have them in a few days. Thanks for all the help and suggestion, especially ulav8r, who really went the extra mile trying to help. Thanks to one and all, james

ulav8r
08-21-2017, 03:21 PM
http://www.openoffice.org/download/ The free Open Office software can be used in place of Word and Excel.

Scorpion8
08-30-2017, 09:14 PM
I found mine, so let me know if you need a new PDF. You can adjust the darkness on your printer also.

TNsailorman
08-30-2017, 10:13 PM
I do thank one and all for the help but I am computer challenged. I do well just to use email. I can't do pictures, Word, excel or any of the things that I would like to do. My son says he will teach me when I get to visit him in Washington but that may be awhile as we have my wife's 97 years old mother living with us at the present time. Take care , james

15meter
09-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Most local libraries have public computers with printers, try logging in and printing there. My local library let's you print 10 pages per day for free.