PDA

View Full Version : Thank you this place Lord

Boaz
08-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Lord I thank you for gathering us here in your name . Friends and relationships have been made because of our shared faith in you . We hold one another up through you . We care for another though we attend different places of worship or not . We enjoy together giving prayer , praise and the reading of your word . The internet is a new way to gather Lord and you have told us that where two or three are gathered you will be among them . I believe you are here with us Lord . Please guide and strengthen us here , increase us and our numbers . Help us to build this place as a glory and praise to you . Thank you Lord , be with us . Amen

Goatwhiskers
08-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Amen!

GhostHawk
08-10-2017, 08:37 AM
I agree with brother Boaz wholeheartedly Lord.

Is this why you called me? You knew I was comfortable with message forums and the internet and internet friends? Is this why you called me? I come Lord.

Like brother Boaz this place has been good for me. Encouraging me to witness and testify. To share my story's hoping they can help others. I have come to depend upon it.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He has called me to be in his flock, and I hear and obey. I COME Lord.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters.
These pastures, right here, this forum. This is where he wants me to be, to abide.
These waters, not loud and rushing, quiet, safe.

He restoreth my soul; he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his Name's sake.
It needed a lot of restoring, still does. And he is a gentle teacher. Guiding me gently where he wants me to go.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;
for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

Lord I am no longer afraid to die. I believe your promises, all of them. You said you went to prepare a place for me. Therefore I know that place is ready. Death no longer has fear for me, for I know where I go. I go to be at your side. Indeed I go eagerly.
With thy Rod and thy Staff with me what harm can happen to me?

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

This table, right here, with enemies a few perhaps, some friends, some who do not know what to think of me. You have blessed me beyond measure Lord. I see it and thank you for it. My Cup runneth over, it can not hold all you have given me. It is become a fountain.

Drink deep.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

Lord I can not thank you enough. I can never repay what you have given me. I can not repay a tenth part. I am not here by any of my efforts. But by your grace and faith alone.

To God be the Glory!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, *

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

jmort
08-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Amen
God bless you all
It is an honor to be with you here.
I have church fellowship
I have our fellowship here
Thank God

daloper
08-10-2017, 09:22 AM
Amen
May God the Father bless all that come here.
May God the Son, our Savior , give you strength and encouragement.
May God the Sprite, walk with and indwell in us and give us courage to share with others what he has done for all.
Amen

square butte
08-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Amen to ALL the above - and many thanks

USMC87
08-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Amen.

buckwheatpaul
08-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Thank you Charlie for your continual praises.....you put it beautiful and I do thank God for any gathering in His name.

I do give thanks to God for:
1. Mrs. buckwheatpaul
2. My Cast Boolits Family
3. My Church family
4. My Bible Study
5. The men and women that pray for others and go out of their way to help others in Our Chapel
6. My friends
7. The many things that God has allowed me to do as well as the things that He has bestowed on me
8. My family

w5pv
08-11-2017, 06:41 AM
God Bless and thanks for the prayer

Pine Baron
08-11-2017, 06:53 AM
Thank you, Charlie, my brother and thank you all, my companions in Christ.
I came to this forum looking for lead and found gold (I also found the lead).
Praise God, thank you Jesus. Amen

Bzcraig
08-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Thank you, Charlie, my brother and thank you all, my companions in Christ.
I came to this forum looking for lead and found gold (I also found the lead).
Praise God, thank you Jesus. Amen

Really well said brother!

Blackwater
08-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Amen! I guess I've become "addicted" to this place and the wonderful folks here, at least in a way. You folks make my day a lot brighter, fuller and more meaningful. "You light up my life," in the words of the now old song!

trails4u
08-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Amen!