PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request

Bzcraig
08-08-2017, 10:01 PM
I have a friend whose sister went into renal failure about 7 years ago for unknown reasons and just today had to have her second kidney removed. She will continue on dialysis but is really in need of a new kidney. Please pray whatever the Lord places on your heart for her. Thanks Craig

Boaz
08-08-2017, 10:07 PM
I will pray for her . Being on the waiting list is hard , I hope and pray her kidney happens quickly .

smoked turkey
08-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Craig I will pray for your friend's sister. Sounds serious. It is good to have such loving and compassionate savior we can bring our needs to. As Boaz said it is hard to play the waiting game. I have asked the Lord to "pull a few strings" to make it happen soon.
Stan

Pine Baron
08-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Urgent prayer sent.

jmort
08-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Praying
May the answer come soon

buckwheatpaul
08-09-2017, 07:07 AM
Father, You know who this lady is and I pray that You allow a dna match for a kidney to become available for her so that she can heal and live a normal life. Father, only You know why she is having this problem but I/we pray that in Your loving nature will allow her to heal and remove the fears and uncertain concerns that her family and friends have. AME

GhostHawk
08-09-2017, 07:56 AM
Brother I feel for her.

Lord I do not know your plan for this woman. I do not know your will, I will ask that you be with her and her family in this time. If it is possible that she could stay and enjoy life that would be good. If it is not then Lord I ask that you gather her quickly into your arms and speed her swiftly to heaven.

Comfort those who can be comforted Lord. Fill them with your peace.

To GOD be the Glory.

w5pv
08-09-2017, 08:08 AM
I pray or complete recovery

jcren
08-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Prayers sent

Blackwater
08-11-2017, 03:13 PM
Craig, hope she's doing well, and that she gets a donor kidney. I was on the transplant list for a while, but when my kidneys began working again, at least well enough to no longer need dialysis, I was taken off the list. At my age, it'd have been a minor miracle to have gotten one anyway, though. And while on dialysis, I found some folks had been on dialysis for many years - a thing I found surprising! But dialysis is SO much better now than it once was, like so many other medical processes, that most folks have an image of it that's more appropriate to 20-30 years ago than it is to today's dialysis processes. They even have a home dialysis machine that some folks qualify for. It's only for those who understand and will scrupulously maintain their cleanliness of the machine and their portal that has to be installed, but I was leaning toward getting one of those before my kidneys started working again. She has more options than she's probably aware of just yet. Will be praying for her. Dialysis isn't the burden it once was. And IMO, the home dialysis machine allowed me to get dialyzed even during times of weather challenges, provided the power grid is still up, and they seem to keep that up very rapidly. God bless all of you involved.

flint45
08-11-2017, 06:55 PM
I will be praying for her.

Bzcraig
08-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Update - still in need of a kidney but she is doing well enough the Dr sent her home today and she is in good spirits!

Boaz
08-12-2017, 06:35 AM
That's good news Craig ! Glad she is stabilized and still praying for her to receive a kidney .

GhostHawk
08-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Great news brother, thank you.

Pine Baron
08-12-2017, 07:56 AM
Going home is good news. Thanks for the encouraging update.
Prayers continue.

Blackwater
08-13-2017, 08:38 PM
Great news! Hope she's eating right! That's crucial for kidney patients, and CAN be a real determinant of their success and longevity. Eating right to live ain't easy, but it sure is worth it! Still praying for her and the family and friends.

koehn,jim
08-19-2017, 07:02 AM
Prayers sent.

Preacher Jim
08-19-2017, 08:10 AM
Praying for her Recovery. And that God keep her in His grace till
that day

USMC87
08-19-2017, 09:27 AM
Added to our prayer list.

Blackwater
08-20-2017, 05:23 PM
Hope she's doing better, now. Kidneys are MUCH more crucial than I ever really appreciated until mine failed. Boy! Was I dumb!!! But she'll be in need of a kidney until she gets one. Thank God, dialysis is MUCH better and less of a burden, except for the demand on one's time, than it's ever been before. Kidney failure is NOT a "death sentence" like it once was. Part of the treatment is not particularly fun, but compared to NOT having dialysis .... well, there IS no comparison, really! God bless her and keep her, and may she get a kidney when it pleases God for her to receive one. And God bless the whole family and friends who love her.