PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
08-05-2017, 06:40 AM
Lord be with all here . Strengthen the weak . Guide the lost . Ease the minds of the troubled and give healing to those that need it . Thank you for giving another day . Lay before us the work you would have us do to glorify you here . Hold us up and keep us in your light lest we falter . Thank you for all the blessings you have given each of us . Thank you for all you do in our lives . Amen

square butte
08-05-2017, 07:00 AM
Amen - Thank you Lord for each breath

Thundarstick
08-05-2017, 07:17 AM
Amen!

Pine Baron
08-05-2017, 07:38 AM
Thank you Lord, for answered prayer. Amen.

buckwheatpaul
08-05-2017, 07:42 AM
Lord thank You for today and all that You provide for us. I give You all the praise! Thanks Charlie for a wonderful prayer on our behalf! Paul

GhostHawk
08-05-2017, 09:04 AM
Thank you for all your many blessings Lord.

Thank you for helping my wife manage as she gets the last of the Codine out of her system. Thank you for helping her last night when she had "ants under her skin" everywhere.

I truly believe we are over the hump. But life keeps throwing curve balls at us.

Thank you Lord, to God be the Glory!

Blackwater
08-05-2017, 04:34 PM
It's prayers like these that make me wonder if any of us truly understand just how richly we've ALL been blessed. I look back at my own life, and see SO many instances where the Lord took care of ME, when I thought it was ME who was doing it! It's a VERY humbling experience! Thanks, Boaz, for these threads. I've long believed that humility was the #1 sign of a Christian, and that thankfulness is right there with it. If there's anyone who shouldn't be thankful, I can't imagine who that might be!