PDA

View Full Version : Directing your attention to and requesting comments on Group Buy thread 'My Cherry'

windrider919
07-30-2008, 10:58 PM
Multiple people have bounced the idea around in the forum, mostly at PP Bullets for a SMOKELESS powder PP bullet mould group buy. Well, I am having a cherry made by Old West Bullet Moulds and I describe the design in group buys's "My Cherry" thread. I am looking for your opinion so if you could check it out, think about how and why it was designed that way and let me know of any suggestions for improvements. I probably have 3 or 4 days (or maybe more) before he starts machining and I am committed. I am going to have a double cavity mould made with one cavity the PP design and the other cavity a 350 gr, .459 dia RN-FP-GC from SAECO # 176-487 for a light weight bullet. I will be paying full price for my mould [and cherry!!!] but if a group of you guys get together he will give you a discount. Thats why I put the information out there.

The thread is in Group Buys and is titled: "Like My Cherry? Smokeless Paper Patch bullet 45 cal rifle"