PDA

View Full Version : Sig tacops carry 9mm

nagantguy
08-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Well I saw felt handled and shot the new sig 320 tacops carry 9mm today;I think I'm in love! Will be moving some items to buy one,do any of you guys run this gem? High sights for use with suppressor ,threaded barrel,4 21 round mags,holster,and the modular trigger housing it seems like an almost perfect package!

winelover
08-04-2017, 07:45 AM
Recently purchased the Sig 320 RX Compact. Not much difference, except for the threaded barrel versus the installed optic. Size and weight, about the same. Not a carry piece, IMO. However, I didn't want/need it for that purpose. Mainly, wanted a semi with a rail for mounting a light. Which I did and opted for Sig's Foxtrot 1 light. Love the gun, not the light. Hard to reach the on/off button, with the shooting hand, and is a bit too stiff for one hand operation.

I have about 600 rounds through the pistol without a single failure to feed or fire. It has digested, everything I have thrown at it. Factory as well as cast. Full magazines with a staggered mixture of both. The cast bullets were RCBS 125 RNGC, Lyman 120 TC, and NOE's 115 RNFP (both soild and HP versions).

I'm a fan of DA....own only one SA semi and one SA revolver. Enough to know what I prefer. Also, as lefty, I frown on pistols with levers, unless they are ambidextrous. This is the first pistol that meets my criteria. The included optic, is a bonus for these 66 year old eyes.

Winelover

white eagle
08-04-2017, 11:58 AM
I have a tacops in 45 acp
excellent outfit