PDA

View Full Version : Email from Henry arms

trapper9260
08-01-2017, 07:40 PM
The New for 2017 models and some of the more sought after 2016 rifles have been very difficult for some of you to get a hold of, and we understand that the wait is frustrating. We are making every effort to get more of these to market and we're even investing in some new machinery to increase production on these hard to find models.

As we work hard to correct the lack of inventory on models that have already started shipping and get back on track with the delayed models we are going to continue to work closely with local Henry dealers in an effort to keep them informed of which distributors we're shipping to.

Here is an updated list of expected shipping dates for the New for 2017 models:

H006 Big Boy & Big Boy Carbine .41 Mags - Shipping Early August
H006 Big Boy & Big Boy Carbine .327 Fed Mags - Shipping Mid August
H012 Big Boy Steel & Big Boy Steel Carbine .327 Fed Mags - Shipping Now!
H012AW Big Boy All-Weather - Shipping Now!
H014 Long Ranger - Shipping Now!
H014S Long Ranger with Sights - Shipping Now!
H015 Single Shot Rifle & Shotgun - Steel Shipping Early August, Brass Shipping Later August
H018 .410 Lever Action Shotgun - Shipping Now!

Hopefully this new information answers some of the questions out there, and we will do our best to keep you all informed and updated as we move forward with more great things. Thank you for the continued patience and support.

Regards,
Henry Repeating Arms Co.
59 East 1st Street
Bayonne, New Jersey 07002
Copyright © 2017 Henry Repeating Arms, All rights reserved.

Mgderf
08-02-2017, 05:22 PM
I got the same email, but it still doesn't tell me when my rifle will ship, and that specific model is "shipping now".

downwind
08-02-2017, 08:04 PM
I got the same email, but it still doesn't tell me when my rifle will ship, and that specific model is "shipping now".

same here
Kind of frustrating
I received an email a while back telling me the name of a distributor that was sent some shipments of the model that I have been waiting on. When my dealer spoke to them (they already have an order placed with them for this model) their reply was that that was news to them and had no knowledge of receiving any.

In the meantime I've been shooting my Marlin 1894 that was made in 1902 and chambered in 32-20. It's got kind of a rough and oversized bore but plenty of rifling. Tried black powder first and it fouled out pretty quickly with poor results ( large groups ) but the unique loads with an undersized bullet is grouping amazingly well.

osteodoc08
08-02-2017, 11:47 PM
I really want an all weather in 41.

lightload
08-08-2017, 08:31 PM
How might one use the 410 lever action? Of course it would be fun to own. What's better? With or without sights?

Ickisrulz
08-11-2017, 01:11 PM
If anyone has been watching Henry "ship dates", they will notice these are not set in stone. For example, the single shot rifles were supposed to ship in May. Now their website shows a ship date of early August. By Monday we will firmly be in mid-August. The rifles have still not shipped.

Mgderf
08-11-2017, 06:23 PM
If anyone has been watching Henry "ship dates", they will notice these are not set in stone. For example, the single shot rifles were supposed to ship in May. Now their website shows a ship date of early August. By Monday we will firmly be in mid-August. The rifles have still not shipped.

I contacted Henry in January about a Big Boy steel in .327fed/mag.
I was told they would ship in March, then April, then May, June, July...

I got an email from Henry customer service on Wednesday telling me that my rifle will ship, "...by the end of this week".

Tomorrow (Saturday) is officially the end of the week.
My FFL is closed on Mondays, so I'm looking at Tuesday or Wednesday.