PDA

View Full Version : John "Bones" Jones

Loudenboomer
07-30-2017, 08:49 AM
John Jones wins his UFC Light Heavyweight title back after having it striped twice. Can he keep his nose clean this time???

Plate plinker
07-30-2017, 10:21 AM
Guessing not once a dope always a dope.

dragon813gt
07-30-2017, 10:24 AM
I'm betting he does. I've listened to a lot of his interviews over the years. He realizes how much he screwed up. He's also very grateful to still have the opportunity to fight in the UFC. Most people are young and dumb in their life. When you have millions of dollars it just ramps up everything up. I want to see him stay clean because he's a phenomenal fighter. I enjoy watching his fights more than anyone else currently.

Loudenboomer
07-30-2017, 01:42 PM
I've always liked watching him fight. He is gifted. He has a brother about the same age that I think still plays in the NFL. I'll bet those kids tore up the house! :)

jmort
07-30-2017, 01:59 PM
Depends on you define "keep his nose clean"
Just two years ago he ran from the scene of a hit and run crime where he injured a pregnant woman in another car.
Any one of us would have done a couple three years of hard time for that.
I expect controversary until the day he dies.
I expect he will get his wish to fight Brock Lesner and make some $$$
Great talent and an 84" reach makes him a tough nut for anyone
He wants the Heavyweight Belt, but he knows that won't happen with Miocic in the way.
We shall see in the fullness of time.

jmort
07-30-2017, 02:13 PM

Vogue Pose

Jr.
07-30-2017, 02:39 PM
I've always liked watching him fight. He is gifted. He has a brother about the same age that I think still plays in the NFL. I'll bet those kids tore up the house! :)

Yep Chandler Jones is his brother he is a linebacker for the Cardinals. Some strong athletic genes in that family.