PDA

View Full Version : Father Thank You for Today

buckwheatpaul
07-30-2017, 07:28 AM
As this beautiful day dawns I would like to thank You for all that You have done for us. Father, I look around and see Your hand in everything that I see. I would like to thank You for my spouse, my friends, and my Cast Boolits family. I would like to thank You for all the things that You have provided for us. Father I would like to thank You for my country and the men and women that are protecting us and those that have protected us in the past. Father, I know that Your will will be done but I am praying for all that are ailing. Please take the pain away from them and lay Your hand on each of them and let them know how much You love them. Father, I love You and thank You for Your Son who died for me. AMEN

dverna
07-30-2017, 08:29 AM
Great prayer sir!

I have much to be thankful for.

Boaz
07-30-2017, 08:38 AM
Thank you Paul . Amen

Thundarstick
07-30-2017, 08:39 AM
Amen and amen!

Pine Baron
07-30-2017, 08:46 AM
Amen. Thank you Paul.

Blackwater
08-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Amen on all counts! Thankfulness is SO uplifting! What a great way to start a new day!

GhostHawk
08-02-2017, 08:22 AM
200989Lord I just came back from seeing my wife off to work. My dog Casey had a great run. I was riding my new electric scooter, had it about a month now. Casey has been getting runs 2 and 3 times a day. Roughly half a mile in length, with a rest in the middle, and some tree watering on the slower homeword bound leg.

Thank you Lord. You encouraged me to try this, and it has brought peace to our house.
I simply could not keep up with my little high energy dog. Was not able to exercise him
long enough and hard enough to give him what he needs.

That little scooter was under 600$, has been averaging 2 weeks of riding before it needs charging. And my little dog Casey thanks you. My wife Cindy thanks you, and Lord, especially I thank you.

This morning we are seeing the first change in the seasons. Leaves are still green but there is a hint of crisp in the air. Temps are 10 degrees cooler than for the last 2 months. The breeze is fresh and crisp and the birds are singing their hearts out.

Even the squirrels were playing, running and jumping this morning.

Thank you lord for all of your many blessings.