PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed for a couple friends

popper
07-26-2017, 01:14 PM
Was trying to fix the AC yesterday afternoon and while cooling off/break, got an email that friend Mike is in Dallas VA with twisted intestinal blockage, surgery scheduled for Thurs. Friend Jack just got out of a biopsy in his lungs, no results yet. He & wife have had a lot of eye surgery this year & her Dad just passed away.

Pine Baron
07-26-2017, 01:16 PM
Prayers sent for Mike and Jack.

popper
07-26-2017, 02:02 PM
Need to add wife's relative in Ca., in his mid 80's, broke a hip. He's had heart surgery previously, the text said they finally found a gas guy who would do the surgery. Getting old sucks but as the lady at WM said this morning, good is on the green side of the grass. Mom says it's bad as you lose all the old friends.

Hickok
07-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Father God, we come to you in faith as a body of believers asking for Your aid and provision for these dear folks as we lift them up to You in prayer. We pray for peace and comfort as well as healing. Glorify You Holy Name by showing grace to these who are in need of Your loving care. In the Name of our Lord Christ Jesus we pray, Amen!

Preacher Jim
07-26-2017, 06:18 PM
Lord please lay your hand on Jack and bring healing to his body also Lord be with his wife and comfort her as you bring healing to this family.
In Jesus name Amen

buckwheatpaul
07-27-2017, 08:20 AM
Father, You know the needs of Mike, Jack, and Jack's wife. Please be with each as they navigate the medical waters and lay Your healing hands upon them. Guide the physicians that treat them and give these people comfort and freedom from fears of what lies ahead of them, and grant them clarity so that they can ask the necessary questions to ensure their healing. Father all is possible through You and Your will be done. AMEN

jcren
07-27-2017, 08:26 AM
Prayers sent

daloper
07-27-2017, 08:42 AM
Father God. We lift up Mike, Jack and his wife to you this morning. I pray that you would lay your healing hands upon them and give them the healing that they need. I pray that you would be with the doctors and guild them. I would also pray that you would be with her family in Ca.with the broken hip. Please show your grace and mercy and heal those that need it and give comfort to all. We ask this in the name of you son Jesus Christ. Amen.

popper
07-27-2017, 09:34 PM
Great news, Jack's biopsy is benign, Joe is in hospital recovering from hip surgery and Mike got out of a long surgery this afternoon, prognosis looks good. Thanks God and all. Mom's still getting around in a wheel chair, 98 in Sept.

Pine Baron
07-28-2017, 08:11 AM
Thanks popper for this update. Thank you God for Your Mercy and Grace. Amen.

Boaz
07-28-2017, 08:18 AM
Father God, we come to you in faith as a body of believers asking for Your aid and provision for these dear folks as we lift them up to You in prayer. We pray for peace and comfort as well as healing. Glorify You Holy Name by showing grace to these who are in need of Your loving care. In the Name of our Lord Christ Jesus we pray, Amen!

Amen .

koehn,jim
07-29-2017, 07:46 AM
Added to my prayers.

Blackwater
08-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Prayers up for these friends of yours. May God send them His healing, and His peace. Amen.

popper
08-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Visited Mike Mon. His problem was pretty serious. He went to the VA and they immediately called for a gurney and sent him to a room. 6 hr surgery and now 3 Mo. for recovery. Released yesterday and staying with his girlfriend in FW.

Boaz
08-02-2017, 05:07 PM
I'm praying for your friends . Praying for full and quick recovery . Thank you for your report brother .

buckwheatpaul
08-02-2017, 05:28 PM
Popper, Thanks for the updates....so far it sounds like God has been answering our prayers......

Father thank You for all the positive things You have done for this family. I pray that You continue to work through their doctors to restore them unto us. Father You are the great healer and I pray for You to deliver this family back to good health. AMEN

Hickok
08-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Popper, Thanks for the updates....so far it sounds like God has been answering our prayers......

Father thank You for all the positive things You have done for this family. I pray that You continue to work through their doctors to restore them unto us. Father You are the great healer and I pray for You to deliver this family back to good health. AMENAmen and Amen! Praise God our Father through Christ Jesus His Son!

jmort
08-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Praying as requested

w5pv
08-04-2017, 03:18 PM
Prayers sent

Bzcraig
08-05-2017, 01:12 AM

Amen!