PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
07-26-2017, 06:43 AM
Lord thank you for another day . Thank you for giving this place that we gather to pray , give praise and encourage one another . Thank you for all you have done in our lives . Make us stronger Lord . Build us up , give us guidance through the sprit and lay before us the work you would have done . Help us to be closer to you . Amen

WRideout
07-26-2017, 06:47 AM
Thank you for another day, Lord.
Wayne

Dryball
07-26-2017, 07:23 AM
Thank You for another day with my friends and family and also for making me better than I was yesterday.

GhostHawk
07-26-2017, 07:32 AM
Thank you Lord for this community of brothers.
Thank you for the many blessings you have showered upon my life.
Thank you for calling me to be your sheep.

I am sorry I was stubborn and independent for so long.

Thank you for the rain yesterday. We needed it, most have been missing us this summer. Most of all thank you for the smell after the rain. Warm moist earth, green leaves and grass, takes me back to my childhood. When all was wonderful and new.

Thank you for your promises Lord. I believe them. I trust in them, I put my life in them.

Thank you for loving me Lord.

Amen

Pine Baron
07-26-2017, 08:52 AM
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the Blessings you have given, Thank you for our Salvation through your Son, Jesus Christ.

smoked turkey
07-26-2017, 09:09 AM
Thank you Lord for your grace and love. Thank you for meeting my needs and even my desires. Thank you for bringing my friend Jack home from Kuwait so he can get better care for his chronic back pain. Lord,I could go on and on, but you know the fullness of my heart. Amen

buckwheatpaul
07-26-2017, 03:56 PM
Father, I would like to thank You for this beautiful day and the men I got to spend it with this morning. Thank You for the food You supplied and the fellowship that we shared over the food. Thank You for the time at the range and the good times we all shared and lastly thank You for our safe trip home to our loved ones. AMEN

square butte
07-26-2017, 04:22 PM
Amen to all the above

Preacher Jim
07-26-2017, 04:45 PM
Ghosthawk you said it perfectly Amen

Hickok
07-26-2017, 05:21 PM
Thankful for all that was posted, and for my dear brothers and sisters here, in Jesus name amen!