PDA

View Full Version : Wts: Yugo 24/47 rifle parts

3006guns
07-24-2017, 04:55 PM
I have a small number of these rifles that are basically parts guns. No barrelled receivers will be sold at this time, as it requires FFL hassle. These are good, usable parts that will require finishing (polish/bluing). I wire wheel the parts to estimate condition. Any rust damage is noted in description. Note: I do NOT have bolts......apologize for not stating that earlier!

1. Complete trigger guard assembly including floorplate, spring, follower, action and guard screws. Minor rust staining on exterior of floorplate and trigger bow, but no pitting. Should polish/reblue well........$20.00

2. Trigger assembly including cross pin and spring.....$8.00

3. Barrel bands one with sling swivel, very minor pitting, should polish out....$5.00

4. Ejector box assembly including ejector, spring and screw......$8.00

5. Stock with handguard, decent looking piece of wood, dirty, usual storage dings but nothing that can't be repaired and look nice. Includes butt plate and lower sling swivel. Handguard does have an easily repaired split at rear.....$20.00

6. Handguard screw (goes in sight base to secure guard). Good shape.... $1.00

All of the above is plus shipping. I have other parts, such as front and rear sight bases, etc. that must be removed, OR I can just saw the barrel off at the receiver and send it complete. The bores are toast anyway. Please PM me with your needs.

longusmc
07-24-2017, 05:56 PM
PM sent.

funnyjim014
07-24-2017, 06:08 PM
Pm sent

TNsailorman
07-24-2017, 06:49 PM
I will take the ejector box assembly. pm to follow.

TNsailorman
07-24-2017, 10:34 PM
After exchanging pm's, I think I will pass on the ejector box. bump to the top.

cowboybart
07-25-2017, 09:20 PM
Is the bottom metal still available?? If so, I'll take it