PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Father

daloper
07-20-2017, 07:24 AM
Father God, I thank you for all that you give me today. I thank you for watching over and taking care of me. May all that I do today give glory and praise to you. I lift up Char-Gar to you this morning that you would work in his life and in his body to remove the back pain that he has. I praise you for the comfort that you have given him and that you be with the spine doctor has he goes forward with this to get a lasting healing for his pain. I lift up JonB's daughter as she waits for the birth of her daughter. May you give her strength and comfort during this time and may this grand-daughter be a blessing to her and her Grand-Pa. I praise you for the report that we got for Jim concerning his brother Wil who had the stroke. I pray that you would give him a full recovery and continue to give him the strength that he needs to recover. I also lift up SSG's wife that is recovering from the horse riding accident. Please be with them both as she recovers from this. In all these things may your work and will be done. In all thing I pray that you receive all the glory. I thank you for all that you do and for the comfort that you provide. I thank you for your son Jesus Christ that came to earth and died for my sins so that I can be saved. I thank you for everyone here as they are a continued blessing to me. I thank you for the fact that they come together to lift up to you others that are in need and that you answer prayers. In the name of your son Jesus Christ , I pray, Amen

Boaz
07-20-2017, 07:59 AM
Thank you for this prayer . Amen

Pine Baron
07-20-2017, 08:25 AM
Amen.

GhostHawk
07-20-2017, 09:08 AM
Amen!

Good stuff, keep it coming.

Blackwater
07-20-2017, 05:47 PM
Amen!

buckwheatpaul
07-20-2017, 06:21 PM
Thank you daloper for this prayer and for remembering those in need of our prayers! Paul

shoot-n-lead
07-20-2017, 07:01 PM
Amen!

Blackwater
07-21-2017, 05:47 PM
Amen! What a prayer! It should be a "classic."