PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
07-18-2017, 06:01 AM
Lord thank you for today . You know that there have been times I didn't think I would see the sun come up again but you have sustained me . Though many times I dwell on the problems of this fallen world and felt like it was all uphill you have blessed me . The many times I doubted myself I knew you loved me . When I failed you held me up and strengthened me .When I look back , when I consider the many around me in torment I understand how merciful you have been in my life . Thank you for the love you have given me and that you continue to give everyday . You have been the one constant factor in my life . Thank you Lord . Amen

benellinut
07-18-2017, 06:25 AM
Lord thank you for today . You know that there have been times I didn't think I would see the sun come up again but you have sustained me . Though many times I dwell on the problems of this fallen world and felt like it was all uphill you have blessed me . The many times I doubted myself I knew you loved me . When I failed you held me up and strengthened me .When I look back , when I consider the many around me in torment I understand how merciful you have been in my life . Thank you for the love you have given me and that you continue to give everyday . You have been the one constant factor in my life . Thank you Lord . Amen

Thank you for this, I couldn't have put it any better. I went through some very dark times, I was in a very bad place and ready to give up on life but the Lord carried me through and showed me there is still joy and love. I know he saved me for a reason and has a plan, I trust in him completely.

GhostHawk
07-18-2017, 07:26 AM
Amen!

square butte
07-18-2017, 09:08 AM
Amen & Amen

Pine Baron
07-18-2017, 11:52 AM
Thank you Charlie. Amen

buckwheatpaul
07-18-2017, 03:25 PM
Charlie your prayer was beautiful and heartfelt. Thanks....PAUL

shoot-n-lead
07-18-2017, 04:16 PM
Amen!

Blackwater
07-19-2017, 05:05 PM
What a beautiful prayer. Thank you, Charlie.