PDA

View Full Version : rcbs come through again.

Lloyd Smale
07-06-2017, 01:05 PM
my digital caliper that's about 15 years old quit working. I don't know how many times ive used it but it was a bunch. I boxed it up and sent it in and low and behold a brand new one came in the mail. Not only that but it came with two spare batteries!! I sure wish every place I purchase stuff from was like rcbs! Its about like going in with a 15 year old truck that the motor went on at 200k and chev giving you a brand new replacement. Whats exceptional is that its electronics. Even Dillon as good as they are wont cover electrical things. Ive yet in the 40 years ive been reloading ever had rcbs say no to a warrantee issue.

Grmps
07-06-2017, 01:22 PM
I concur with you Lloyd, When contemplating a purchase I look for the company with a great (may not always be the fanciest) product with the BEST customer service/warranty. RCBS has been solid over the years unlike it's long time couterpart L---------.

Smoke4320
07-06-2017, 02:48 PM
RCBS customer service has always been awesome for me ..

copdills
07-06-2017, 04:32 PM
RCBS is JUST GREAT

TNsailorman
07-07-2017, 09:41 AM
This story of great service from RCBS is an "oldie but goodie" and well deserved praise for a company that has always stood behind their products. That has been my experience as well as a lot of good other people on this site. james

byrd45900
07-13-2017, 12:11 AM
The service you get from RCBS has been superb!

Taterhead
07-18-2017, 06:25 PM
Many of the calipers on the market, dial and electronic, seem to be identical. Likely one supplier produces for RCBS, Cabelas, HF, Lyman, HDY, etc. RCBS calipers seem identical in every way to the other brands so it is a little tough to rationalize the premium over the HF version. That is until considering that RCBS will make it right, should there ever be problems. My, otherwise identical, Cabelas-branded calipers broke some parts, so I'm looking at buying new vs calling customer service for a replacement like I would had they been branded RCBS.

Jackpine
07-20-2017, 12:29 PM
My experience RCBS service, after the sale, matches what others have talked about. Even if they had "normal" customer service, I would like them, but their service really ices the cake.

Jackpine

GONRA
09-06-2017, 05:39 PM
GONRA was RCBS Emailing today (9mm Steyr die issue) and got this sad reply:

"I am very sorry to inform you that we no longer offer Custom Dies.
The Custom Die department was closed in June,
and we can no longer make dies to specific dimensions, or to cases . "