PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
07-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Would someone say a prayer for us all ?

GhostHawk
07-01-2017, 06:48 AM
Thank you for today lord. Thank you for the green grass, the blue sky overhead. For the little white fluffy clouds, the birds, green trees, and the sun. And thank you for the gift of your son. We do not deserve it, we have not earned it. But you gave anyway, and redeemed us. We can never repay that Debt Lord God Almighty.

But some of us will try.

At the very least some of us will be thankful.

Thank you for today lord. Thank you for this place to gather, to read, to learn, to share.
Thank you for the brothers and sisters we meet here. Thank you Lord.

Praise him with GREAT Praise. To God be the Glory, for ever and ever, amen.

Alleluia, Alleluia Alleluia
Thank you Lord for all of your many blessings. I believe in your promises. I come Lord, I come.

square butte
07-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Heavenly Father, Be with us today - Guide us, Let Your presence be known to each one here as we walk with you through this day that You have given to us. We give thanks for all the blessing which you bestow upon us today - for each breath and beat of our hearts. Let our lives be a blessing to all those we may come into contact with this today. In Jesus name we pray

daloper
07-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Dear Father God. I would like to thank you for all that gather here in your name. It is a blessing to meet and be lifted up by each other here. The caring that they show for each other as they lift each other up in prayer when needed and to offer encouragement with the troubles that each of us face is a blessing to me. Please be with us as we go about our day so that we can show your love to others that we come in contact with. May all that we do show others the power and the love that we receive from you . May the Holy Sprite be upon us all to guild us. Thank you for your son Jesus Christ that can to earth and died on the cross for all our sin . And praise be to you because he was raised from the dead and is alive. I ask all this in the name of your son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

buckwheatpaul
07-01-2017, 07:10 AM
Amen to all the above!

JeffG
07-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Amen.

Pine Baron
07-01-2017, 08:55 AM
A joyful Amen.

Blackwater
07-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Amen to all!