PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Bushnell Trophy Red/Green Multi-reticle illuminated sight -LNIB

NSB
06-27-2017, 12:42 PM
I bought this sight NIB (sealed) from another shooter to put on a new S&W Victory .22lr handgun I recently bought. It works perfectly and the adjustments track as good as any dot sight I've ever owned. However, I decided to put a small reflex sight on the gun instead so it would fit in a holster I have. I shot less than fifty shots with this on the gun and it worked perfectly. Everything is in the box including all paperwork, sun shade, rings, and polarizing filter. I don't need an extra dot sight sitting around so I'll let this one go for a very good price.......$65 tyd. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM will get it. Thanks for looking.

NSB
06-28-2017, 05:05 PM
OK, how about $60 tyd? That's less than half price and it's in "as new" condition. It was only on the gun for one outing....and it worked perfectly. I'm trying to not keep things around I don't use and I don't really want to buy another gun because I have a sight I'm not using :) Been there many times before....

Dmq1000
06-29-2017, 02:42 PM
Found on Walmart.com for $58

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NSB
06-29-2017, 03:09 PM
Well, I didn't realize WalMart was selling these at all let alone at that price. Thanks for letting me know by crapping in my thread. Hope the mods give you some time out. Walmart advertises a lot of things they don't have in stock. Currently they are selling for:Midway $97, $108 Overstock.com, $92 on Tactical Gear, and $90 on Amazon. Did you actually check with WalMart to see if they are available at that price? I doubt it. For future reference, Thread Crapping is a no-no. I hope you don't come back.

Since you've taken the opportunity to **** in my thread, I'll close it. Well done idiot.