PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
06-21-2017, 06:22 AM
Lord thank you for another day . Be close lord , use us to glorify you through our thoughts and acts . Help us to avoid stumbling blocks and distraction thrown in our path . Give us your work with the strength and guidance to accomplish what you would have done . Thank you for all you have given , thank you for lighting our path . Amen

daloper
06-21-2017, 06:59 AM
Yes Father God , Thank you for this day. Please hold us close and guild us through our day. May all that we do give glory to you. Help us be a light to this darkened world . In all things may you be praised . In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

square butte
06-21-2017, 07:39 AM
Amen & Amen - Lord let us know your presence today and place us in the center of your will

USMC87
06-21-2017, 08:22 AM
Amen!

buckwheatpaul
06-21-2017, 09:35 PM
Lord thank you for another day . Be close lord , use us to glorify you through our thoughts and acts . Help us to avoid stumbling blocks and distraction thrown in our path . Give us your work with the strength and guidance to accomplish what you would have done . Thank you for all you have given , thank you for lighting our path . Amen

The good Lord granted us all you asked for plus more.....Father, Thank You for today. Thank You for walking with us and protecting us. Thank You for our family that came to visit and be with them as they go home tonight.....AMEN

ARKLITE881South
06-21-2017, 10:06 PM
AMEN!!! I've been kind of under the weather for the past 5-6 days. Every time i ate some thing my stomach would give me trouble. I've been nauseated just about as long as I've felt bad. Went to bed last night, prayed about it. Got up this morning, went outside, washed all 3 cars, and felt really good the rest of the day. This evening is the first time in the past week i actually was able to eat dinner and feel good. Thank you GOD for answering my prayers about better health!! I can NEVER thank him enough for what he has done in my/our life.

Blackwater
06-22-2017, 03:59 PM
Amen. A whole lot of folks didn't live to see today's bright, shining sun. What a gift each day truly is!