PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day

Ole Joe Clarke
06-18-2017, 08:02 AM
Good Morning all your Fathers. I am blessed beyond measure with two wonderful Daughters and the best Wife in the world. My Heavenly Father loves me in spite of my faults, of which I have many. So I plan on having a great day.

My earthly Father went to heaven in 1953, when I was 9 years old. If you still have your Father with you or you were grown when he passed, you are truly blessed. I often wonder how it would have been to grow up to be a man while my Dad was still living. Thank God for a Godly Mother that stepped up and pointed me in the right direction.

Happy Father's Day

Leon

monge
06-18-2017, 09:16 AM
Same to you all Leon you are truly blessed have a great day and enjoy your family!

AnotherNew1
06-18-2017, 11:45 AM
What a morning:

Got up had coffee and received:
Another Lee 20# Melting pot
Lee Lead Hardness Tester
2 new Tin Signs (Gun related ) I'm making Wall paper out of them in the Man Cave
Got some other stuff, just wanted to keep on topic of Boolits.

Cool Wife and Kids. Very Thankful.
Share your new acquisitions.

I know OF someone that would comment "Life is Good"

Artful
06-18-2017, 01:00 PM
Thanks to my Father, and all the Fathers in the past.
Thanks to todays Dad's may you raise children that appreciate you.
Thanks for tomorrows Father's may your children be better than
all those that came before them.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Fn-lljLlBY8/VXvqXrocwaI/AAAAAAAAEJk/uj9gD_NAMnY/w800-h450-no/10-saying-quotes-to-say-happy-father-s-day.jpg

DCP
06-18-2017, 01:12 PM
God bless the Fathers of the world

DCP
06-18-2017, 01:22 PM
My earthly Father went to heaven in Dec 2013. So many time I wanted his council.
Once he was the Greats man on earth. Then dumb man on earth. Then in my 20s he grew up. Then he became my hero. I learn he was just a man. He was thee MAN. I miss him every day.

What would DAD do. YES what would DAD do.

Echo
06-18-2017, 01:25 PM
While sitting in my breakfast nook having my Instant Breakfast, Nature Lovers bar, and cherries, who should come walking through my back yard but a young female bobcat! Ran to get the cell, and she was resting on the patio. Took her picture, then did a video of her deciding there was too much activity for her and stalking off...
And for some reason I can't upload a picture - Dang! Nor a video! Double dang!

crowbuster
06-18-2017, 01:27 PM
Neat way to start your day !

bedbugbilly
06-18-2017, 01:47 PM
Neat! This past winter, we saw a small bobcat - once across the street in the desert and then I saw a young one in a neighbor's yard - he ignores the HOA rules and puts food out for the quail). Beautiful animals but since I am usually walking 2 small dogs, I keep my eyes open for the cats, coyotes and javelenas.

(we have a place at Sahuarita) - stay cool, I'm hearing that it is getting pretty hot out there! :-) Maybe if you put out some water that little cat will become a regular visitor?

Shawlerbrook
06-18-2017, 01:56 PM
Happy Fathers's Day to all ! The most important title we will ever have.

Texas by God
06-18-2017, 02:24 PM
I am blessed to have my 87 year old father just across the valley. I just got him to replace the bearings & blades on my haycutter. He and my late mother instilled fine Christian values in five of us knotheads. As a father myself I'm blessed with three wonderful young adult children and a wife who loves me.
LIFE IS GOOD!

fritoguy
06-18-2017, 07:14 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all. I am Blessed to still have my 93 year old father. Had a wonderful visit with him today along with my son, brother and wife.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

mold maker
06-18-2017, 07:24 PM
Lost my Dad in 97, but still using the knowledge he gave me. My children's children are just beginning to appreciate what is passed on.
Congrats to all you Dads.

smokeywolf
06-18-2017, 08:11 PM
Dad passed 22 years ago. I can say that my dad was an extraordinary artisan & craftsman and supported my inherent interest in firearms, reloading and my curiosity in all things mechanical. As far as the rest of being a dad goes, I can only say, I was a much better son than he was a father.

I'll never be the artist and craftsman that my father was, but I think I've become the father that he should have been.

Youngest son just handed me a hand written father's day card that got me pretty well choked up and is now doing what I always ask for on father's day, playing piano for me.