PDA

View Full Version : Heads up

Boaz
06-16-2017, 06:23 PM
Just letting those reading the...'Reading the bible topic' ....up top in the sickies. I may not be able to post for a few days so I went ahead and put up the chapters for tomorrow and Sunday .

Two really good chapters , much happens in these chapters . If you get a chance look up the ..Abrahamic Covenant . Hope you do , very interesting stuff and you will understand more of the old testament later on . Thank you for putting up with me .

(ps ! GOD has already made a covenant , do you remember the first one ? You see the sign of his promise often .)

square butte
06-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Thank you Sir

rl69
06-16-2017, 09:38 PM
Rainbow ?

Boaz
06-17-2017, 06:52 AM
Yes ! Noah , flood , rainbow .

Wayne Smith
06-17-2017, 11:07 AM
Not the first, though. Adamic is first, Noahic is second.

In truth, though, they are all different iterations of the same covenant, including the New Covenant. It all flows together.

Preacher Jim
06-18-2017, 04:07 PM
Had a great heads up today Boaz came 9 hours to have breakfast and worship with us. Greatest blessing of this year. Thank you Boaz for blessing this old preacher.

Boaz
06-19-2017, 10:04 AM
Had a great heads up today Boaz came 9 hours to have breakfast and worship with us. Greatest blessing of this year. Thank you Boaz for blessing this old preacher.

The blessing was mutual Jim . I was accepted and taken in without question . I was treated with kindness and given every courtesy . I was fed and made at home .
I made new friends , enjoyed fellowship and blessed by the reading of GOD's word and a truthful message . It doesn't get much better than that . I enjoyed it , my visit has given me much thought . The biggest barrier for us here in the Chapel is distance not belief in the one true living GOD .

Preacher Jim
06-19-2017, 01:35 PM
Boaz I been thinking about that distance thing. We may have miles but are United by spirit and desire to see the Lord lifted up and glorified. This family here in chapel are important to me because we are brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ and the family of God. We may worship different and in different churches but in truth we are all one family. News flash no fences in heaven. You are there or in the fires of hell.

Blackwater
06-19-2017, 02:10 PM
Amen, Jim! We're not quite always one "big happy family," but more of a family of seekers and searchers, along with being worshipers. I don't believe God cares much about HOW we worship Him, but about WHETHER we do or not. I learn a lot from those with differing views and conclusions than the ones I've acquired over time. And I don't think the search ever ends, either. It's like science, where every answer generates new questions, and the process of edification never ends. Sure keeps me humble!

Boaz
06-19-2017, 04:00 PM
Boaz I been thinking about that distance thing. We may have miles but are United by spirit and desire to see the Lord lifted up and glorified. This family here in chapel are important to me because we are brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ and the family of God. We may worship different and in different churches but in truth we are all one family. News flash no fences in heaven. You are there or in the fires of hell.

I completely agree Jim , Jesus Christ commanded we love each other .