PDA

View Full Version : so..I let a freind borrow my chrony AND .....

beechbum444
06-09-2017, 11:30 PM
I was not sure where to post this, but I thought everyone could use a laugh. I let a friend of mine borrow my chrony. He is getting into the sport and just before he headed off to the range we had a good laugh about chronographs that have been wounded with reloads. I'm not sure of his exact words, but he just did not get how some one could accidently shoot a chronograph....then I get this picture

NavyVet1959
06-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Tell him that he's a little high and to the right...

And that he just bought himself a chrony.

When my nephew borrowed my chrony, I made a point to tell him, "You hit it, you buy it"... Eventually, he bought his own chrony and I felt more comfortable. :)

BNE
06-09-2017, 11:41 PM
I had a buddy weld a steal ramp that I place in front of the chrony just in case. So far I have not needed it, but pictures like this keep me using it!

lefty o
06-10-2017, 12:09 AM
not a kill shot, tell him to try again!

Omega
06-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Meh, just push that left button and it will let him try again :bigsmyl2:

OS OK
06-10-2017, 08:44 AM
friend..."Oh Bum...I just shot your chrony, I'm sorry!"

Bum..."Awh that's OK friend...no problem. Besides...It ain't my chrony."

friend..."HUH?''

Bum..."No...it's yours, you just bought it!"

Hickok
06-10-2017, 09:07 AM
Nice group, how far and how many shots?.......!!!......:groner:

I had it happen with a .44 Magnum. I learned a $ lesson as well as a safety lesson. Never use your OWN Chronograph to test someone else's revolver, or his reloads. Reloads that split a case from front to back on the first and only shot, and a revolver that may hit low when the sights are high.

I wont shoot anybody's firearms any more. Too many events of, "What happened, it never did that before!"

Really made a Chrony look ugly!:target_smiley:

PowPow
06-10-2017, 09:11 AM
That's the best laugh I've had all week. Thanks!

mozeppa
06-10-2017, 03:12 PM
hit the "delete shot " button ....should be a-ok then.