View Full Version : S &w m & p m2.0?

bosterr
06-03-2017, 06:31 AM
Does anyone have experience with this newer version? A friend of mine has an older model in 9MM with a horrendous trigger pull. It's so heavy it doesn't register on my trigger pull gauge. The web site is no help at all and says "light, crisp M2.0 trigger" and "tactile reset". I know there are trigger kits out there, but a bit pricey. If he could trade up for a reasonable cost, he may just go for it. Has anyone who has one ever put a trigger pull gauge on it? Thanks!

Lefty Red
06-03-2017, 12:07 PM
They are nice! Got to play around with the 5" FDE version in 9mm and a standard in 40SW. Trigger is WAY better, no after market needed. But I'm happy with a stock Glock trigger, so YMMV.

I'm awaiting for the 2.0 to come out in the Compact version. Would be all over one in 40SW.

Lefty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bosterr
06-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Thanks Lefty, that's what I was waiting to hear!

winelover
06-04-2017, 07:20 AM
LGS had one in stock and I got to handle it. Didn't like the minuscule slide release nor the extra rough grip texture. They also had a Sig 320 compact. Fit my hand better and not as abrasive. Had them order me one, in the 320 RX version ........ the one with the reflex sight set up. Will take a while, because of the demand. Been looking on GB, they are asking the full MSRP or more.

Winelover

Fernando
06-05-2017, 08:11 AM
I just put the gauge on my FDE 40 and it was consistently a hair under 6lbs.
Feels much lighter though and I'm reel familiar with 2 oz. triggers
In fact that was what sold me - I went to the shop and snapped one a couple
times came home and ordered one.
I like mine alot but in the end it's always a personal choice.
I love the grip but I have very rough hands due to work.
Slide release could use some meat though.
It is accurate and goes bang every time so far.

bosterr
06-05-2017, 08:58 AM
Thanks guys! My trigger pull gauge max is 8 lbs. and takes considerably more to drop the striker on Jim's gun so 6 lb. or under will be a big improvement for him. If he could trade up for a couple of hundred, he'll probably go for it.