PDA

View Full Version : Bought a new 9mm to kick around

6bg6ga
06-02-2017, 07:20 AM
Wanting something that I didn't have a fortune in I bought a new Sarsilmaz CM9 Gen2

from Classic Firearms at their sale price of $249.99 plus shipping. Got it last night after going thru paperwork at my friendly FFL's.

It looks really nice, made good and seems to hold the promise of being a good shooter. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

bgw45
06-02-2017, 01:01 PM
I have a SAR B6P compact. Runs great and is as accurate as my CZs. It's in my carry rotation.

Bubba w/a 45/70
06-04-2017, 09:32 AM
That SAR should be a winner, as all the reports on the clone forum over athttp://czfirearms.us are positive.

I have the B6P (full size) and that is my EDC pistol. 100% function as long as I use either SAR or MEC-GAR magazines (no Tanfoglio) and no coated boolits (mine didn't like some factory ones I bought).....otherwise I can even jam it into the clay mud and it still goes bang every time.

That CM9 G2 looks to have some nice upgrades in the molding department, and the price is right!

Just load it like a CZ, and you should be good to go.

6bg6ga
06-16-2017, 06:31 AM
Took it out over the weekend and shot it. The point of impact was low and the factory provided screwdriver type tool bent all to hell when I tried to use it so I couldnt zero it. Its shot 4 tight groups with what ever I fed it with no malfunctions. I was pleased with the low dollar gun my knock around piece.

6bg6ga
06-16-2017, 06:34 AM
That SAR should be a winner, as all the reports on the clone forum over athttp://czfirearms.us are positive.

I have the B6P (full size) and that is my EDC pistol. 100% function as long as I use either SAR or MEC-GAR magazines (no Tanfoglio) and no coated boolits (mine didn't like some factory ones I bought).....otherwise I can even jam it into the clay mud and it still goes bang every time.

That CM9 G2 looks to have some nice upgrades in the molding department, and the price is right!

Just load it like a CZ, and you should be good to go.

I tried to register on their forum but they haven't returned an email saying I could join. Apparently no one reads their in mail box.

Bubba w/a 45/70
06-16-2017, 07:02 AM
I tried to register on their forum but they haven't returned an email saying I could join. Apparently no one reads their in mail box.

If I remember correctly, that response took a bit for myself also.

Just the way it is sometimes. And I have been noticing that more often on other forums, now that I think about it.

Bubba w/a 45/70
06-16-2017, 07:04 AM
And for the record, mine choked on the coated boolits AFTER the boolits had a bit of sprinkle on them while torture testing the pistol in the rain and mud. I would get random FTF/nose dives, prior they worked perfectly.