PDA

View Full Version : bouncer 50 and family

buckwheatpaul
06-01-2017, 08:24 PM
Bullet Head has his hands full...his wife has medical issues and they are now have their daughter home with a child and one on the way. He is not complaining and I know what a joy grandchildren can be but when you add things that need to get down to update and fix a home on top of everything I believe that he and his beautiful family could use some prayers ...... Paul

Father, I give You all the praise for what You do for us each day. But today I would like to pray for Bullet Head, his wife, his daughter and her family. Please be with each of them as they become a whole family again. Bullet Head as he helps with the medical bills and court bills as well as the repair and updates that his home needs. Lastly I pray for his daughter, her child, and the unborn child as they go through a divorce. Please guide them and be with them as they navigate the court system and please protect them from them evils that surround them. I ask this in Your name......AMEN

Gentlemen, I typed the wrong name in the title and I can not change that....it is Bullet Head and his family.....Please excuse my typo....Paul

Preacher Jim
06-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Lord we come together in agreement for bouncer and his wife. We ask you to bring your mercy and grace to them. We ask you the author and perfector of all healing to help his wife and remove her pain and heal this illness.
In Jesus name Amen

Pine Baron
06-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Amen, gentlemen, amen.

Boaz
06-02-2017, 06:42 AM
Be with this family Lord , provide and give them your help . They are and will be dealing with many problems . You know each persons needs . Help them work together through this hard time . Thank you Lord . Amen

USMC87
06-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Added to our prayer list.

jmort
06-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Praying for all concerned

jcren
06-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Prayers sent

Blackwater
06-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Amen! This one isn't a case where it's one-and-done! This one's going to take a while to work out, almost surely. Bullet Head, we'll pray for you as long as you're challenged and need help, no matter how long it takes. Keep the Faith, and stay strong, no matter what. God gives special folks, sometimes, heavy burdens. Maybe it's partially to let others see how to gracefully and gratefully bear such burdens. Maybe it's partially for their edification. Or who knows why it might also come to good people?

He said it'd "rain on the just and the unjust alike," and that's certainly so. It's how Christians handle these things that is so different from how the unbelievers CAN handle it, that sets them apart. Believers have a faith that's NOT rooted in "logic." It's really based more on observation and the knowledge that He's never lied to us yet, even though many try to get us to believe such balderdash. We may not see our way clear or out of a bad situation, but that's not important. What's IMPORTANT is that He DOES! And He's a just and loving God, who will never put more on us than we can carry, even though we may not always be aware of what all we CAN carry. Just go with God, and have patience, and He will reveal His plan for you in all this. God bless you and the whole family.

Wayne Smith
06-02-2017, 04:17 PM
He ownes the cattle on a thousand hills and the wealth in every mine. His care is always overflowing, I simply need to get out of His way all too often.
I pray that Bullet Head and his family allow God's overflowing blessing to overwhelm them in this hard time.

SSGOldfart
06-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Prayers sent.