PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
05-21-2017, 08:53 AM
Thank you Lord for the blessings given . Thank you for your guidance in our lives . Thank you for another day . There are many here with medical problems Lord , be close to them and give your healing . Many have different trouble , be in their lives to provide to their needs Lord as only you can . Open the eyes of the lost that they may find you . Thank you for being in our lives every day . Amen

square butte
05-21-2017, 08:55 AM
Amen and appreciate this prayer

buckwheatpaul
05-21-2017, 01:17 PM
Charlie, thanks for the daily prayer....it is appropriate and appreciated....Paul

Preacher Jim
05-21-2017, 06:36 PM
Lord I thank you for this day to serve you and the time of rest this afternoon.
Lord I want to pray for all the cast Boolits family. Lord you have draw n us together to pray,share, and fellowship, together to further your work here on this forum. Help us open the door to this chapel and support one another as we journey though this hobby and world.
In Jesus name Amen

Pine Baron
05-21-2017, 08:40 PM
Thank you all, Amen.

GhostHawk
05-21-2017, 09:30 PM
Lord as I sit here, look around my little house. I see abundance of everything I need, and many things I only want. Granted we are not rich, but we have 2 cars that both run, older ones. We have books coming out our ears, dvd's, guns and ammo to play with. Airguns which I have been turning more to of late because I can do it in my basement. I don't have to load the car, unload the car, carry, setup, then do it all in reverse.

In fact today I ordered another Hatsan, .22 Turkish walnut wood stock, about 800 fps with a 14.3 gr pellet. 150$ with 4$ shipping and a free tin of pellets.

I have a loving wife, a pretty good half siamese cat and a loving little dog to share my days. Most of all lord I am thankful for all of the friends you have given me here.

Truly I am blessed.
Goodness and mercy has followed me all of my days.
I will indeed dwell in the house of the Lord.

Thank you.

And a special thank you for answered prayers.
To GOD be the glory, forever and ever, amen.

USMC87
05-22-2017, 07:29 AM
Amen, I agree 100%.

Blackwater
05-22-2017, 10:00 PM
Amen!

shoot-n-lead
05-25-2017, 10:14 PM
Amen.