PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for friends daughter

USMC87
05-20-2017, 10:30 AM
My friend Wendell's daughter Wendy who is about 43 yrs old started out with cervical cancer and it has moved to her lungs and other places through her body. Wendy is unresponsive in the Hospital at this moment and the family is having a very hard time dealing with this. Please remember this situation in your prayers.

GhostHawk
05-20-2017, 10:53 AM
I tell you truly, the Holy Ghost whispers into my head. She is with the Lord now, He will bring her home. Her pain is done, she is at peace. She is with the Lord.

I can say no more, and no I can not "prove" this.

Not all things are of this world.

Give her family the good news.

To God be the Glory

Preacher Jim
05-20-2017, 10:55 AM
May the Lord comfort her and her family.

Wayne Smith
05-20-2017, 11:19 AM
I pray for comfort and relief for the family.

Pine Baron
05-20-2017, 04:40 PM
Prayers sent for Wendy and the family.

daniel lawecki
05-20-2017, 05:17 PM
prayers sent

big bore 99
05-20-2017, 05:29 PM
Prayers sent.

Hickok
05-20-2017, 05:44 PM
Praying for Wendy and her loved ones.

w5pv
05-20-2017, 05:45 PM
Prayers sent

Boaz
05-20-2017, 06:23 PM
Lord stay with Wendy and her family . Help them in this time of trouble and uncertainty . Comfort Wendell and all family and friends , give strength to them Lord . I realize you make the choice to take her home or cure her . You know best Lord . Thank you for all you do . Amen

Bzcraig
05-20-2017, 10:51 PM
Prayers for a very difficult situation and I pray also Ghost is right!

buckwheatpaul
05-21-2017, 08:47 AM
Father, Wendy faces a very dire situation and it is Your will if she is healed or not. Please give her grace and comfort during this terrible time. For Wendell, his family and their friends I would ask for peace and comfort while the physicians try to heal Wendy. Father, we come to You because You are our refuge and healer and we are praying that You heal Wendy and restore her to her parents. Father I ask that You grant our request. AMEN.

jmort
05-21-2017, 09:08 AM
Praying as requested
So sorry to hear this

USMC87
05-22-2017, 07:15 PM
Wendy passed away yesterday between 10-10:30 am. Please continue to remember Wendell and the family, Thank you so much for being there for each other during our time here on earth.

buckwheatpaul
05-22-2017, 09:39 PM
Father, You have called Wendy home and now her family is left a hole in their hearts. I am praying that You wrap Your loving arms around this family and hold them tight as they grieve. Help them to focus on the happy times they shared and not the loss. Father, we all know that as time passes the pain diminishes but there will always be a special pain that parents suffer when they lose a child, regardless of their age. Father please grant this family grace and peace as they deal with this terrible loss. AMEN

Blackwater
05-22-2017, 09:39 PM
Wow! Ghost was right. I went back to look at the time of his post. How these things work, I don't know, but I've seen them happen a few times, and it always amazes me. My prayers are up for Wendy's family and friends. May they recognize that she's gone to a far, far better place, so they will at least know that though they'll always feel a loss at her passing, it'll be at least reassuring to knokw that she's faring much better than they are. The Lord gives, and He taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Amen.

GhostHawk
05-22-2017, 09:55 PM
Blackwater I am going to be honest here. I did not know I was right.

But I know what I heard, if you can call it heard when there is no sound.

And I am learning to tell the difference between what I "think" and what I "hear"

I am so very sorry for her family who will have to carry on without her.
And I do not always get a message that clear.

But that one was crystal clear, and so I passed it on, as I heard it as best I could.
I take no credit. To GOD be the glory.

jcren
05-23-2017, 08:21 AM
Prayers sent

Blackwater
05-23-2017, 03:16 PM
I sort of understand, Ghost. God does indeed work in mysterious ways. The saddest thing in the world is when a person has to bury their child, and it doesn't matter what age they are. I know several people who've had this happen to them, and it can't not change a person. For a long while, it's as if a large portion of the joy of life is gone from them. At least Wendy's folks can know they'll see her again. At times like this, that's the most reassuring thing that a parent of friend can know.

We mortals hate death, and don't want to think about it. We desperately, sometimes, try to pretend it's not real, or if it is, is far off. This tends to give us liberty to follow our own wills, rather than the Lord's, and thus, this fear of death always tends to lead us astray. If we accept death, and know tomorrow, or even the next hour, is promised to us, we tend strongly to take all the things in life more seriously, and deal with them more appropriately.

I remember waking up on my 40th birthday. My wife shook me and said, "Wake up, old man. How's it feel to be FORTY?" And my first thought was "Wow! I never really thought I'd live this long!" A foolish statement and sentiment, of course, but I guess those "duck and cover" drills in school during the "Cold War" kind'a instilled in me the lack of an expectation to live to be even as old as I am now. This, and other things, makes it easier for me to be truly grateful for what I have today.

May God send his mercy and healing hand to Wendy's parents and friends, that they might realize that they'll all see her again, if only they follow the Lord. Amen.

Boaz
05-23-2017, 07:41 PM
Be with this family Lord and help them . Their loss is hard . Comfort them and guide them , help them through this . Wendy is with you , thank you for all . Blessed be your name . Amen

No_1
05-23-2017, 07:54 PM
The loss of a family member must be the toughest thing imaginable. Prayers sent.

shoot-n-lead
05-25-2017, 10:13 PM
Prayer sent.