PDA

View Full Version : Linda (rl69) still needs our prayers

buckwheatpaul
05-17-2017, 08:24 PM
Even though Linda did come through her surgery she is still suffering from issues and pain.....so lets fire up the old pray chain and get er done ladies and gentlemen!

Father, I come to You to ask for healing and comfort for Linda. I would love to say thank you for what You did for Linda and Ronnie. But as of late she is still suffering from pain and other associated issues regarding surgery. Please walk with them and show them the path they need to take to fully recover. Father, You are the great healer and I give You all the praise for what You have done and will do in the future. AMEN

GhostHawk
05-17-2017, 09:15 PM
Father you know what we are asking for. You know more than we.
I do not know what will come, or ask you to change your will. What will be will be. I do ask you to make this as pain free for Linda as possible. Be with her and Ronnie in this time of healing. Protect them from any influence of your enemy. Thy will be done Lord on earth as it is in Heaven. To GOD be the glory, forever and ever.

Amen

Preacher Jim
05-17-2017, 09:37 PM
Lord we the cast boolits family come United by the desire for you to heal Linda and ease this pain. Lord a touch of your little finger or a word can heal her and we are petitioning you to pour your grace upon her. We thank you right now for what you are doing for Linda.
In Jesus name Amen

Boaz
05-17-2017, 09:43 PM
Lord Linda needs your help . Please help her and rl69 , provide that help for them . Be near and give lend your power of healing in all ways . You know her needs . Help them through this hard time . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Pine Baron
05-18-2017, 12:42 PM
Heavenly Father, please allow Your Grace and Mercy to enter into Linda's trial. Please grant her comfort and relief from her pain. All Glory belongs to God. Amen

Blackwater
05-18-2017, 03:07 PM
Dear Lord, Linda is still in pain, and we are concerned for her. Thank you for letting her get through the operation successfully, but we now ask for further healing and easing of the pain for her. Grant, I pray, that she be sent the grace and mercy that can come only from Thee. In the name of Christ, I pray. Amen.

rl69
05-18-2017, 06:50 PM
Thank You guys.
Linda went back to the doctor yesterday. He said her lyrics were swollen. That's why I'm not seeing any improvement. She is saying she can fill a big improvement???
What I see she is still having problems breathing swallowing and talking but she swears she is doing better???
I guess I'll have to take her word for it?
Thank you again for your prayers
Ronnie

Boaz
05-18-2017, 06:54 PM
Glad the reason was diagnosed and should improve ! Thank you for that report but will keep praying .

Preacher Jim
05-19-2017, 06:40 AM
Lord thank you for showing that doctor that problem and continuing Linda on the path to recovery
Amen

USMC87
05-19-2017, 09:54 AM
Amen for God answering prayer and giving her relief, Prayers continue.

GhostHawk
05-19-2017, 09:35 PM
Status? Still prayin

shoot-n-lead
05-20-2017, 03:19 AM
Prayer sent.

w5pv
05-20-2017, 06:03 PM
prayers sent

Boaz
05-20-2017, 08:09 PM
GOD help my friends and your servants Linda and Ronnie . Please give them the blessing of healing for Linda . Help her recover completely and as quickly as possible Lord . Give them evidence of your presence in this time to provide comfort and reassurance . Help them Lord and be near to them . Amen

nekshot
05-20-2017, 08:15 PM
I agree with you all in Jesus name.

Blackwater
05-22-2017, 10:46 PM
Still praying for her and the family.

Hickok
05-23-2017, 08:15 AM
Amen to all prayers and petitions for the health, welfare and continued improvement of Linda, in the Name of Christ Jesus.

buckwheatpaul
05-23-2017, 05:36 PM
Father, we are still praying and pulling for the complete healing of Linda. Please continue to walk with her and allow her to steadily improve in health. Amen

Boaz
05-23-2017, 06:43 PM
Lord speed Linda's recovery , help her and rl69 in all ways . You know their needs , you know their hearts . Lighten their load Lord and provide healing , comfort and strength . I love these my brother and sister through you . Thank you . Amen

Blackwater
05-25-2017, 06:37 PM
Lord, I come today to pray for Linda, and her husband, who need a healing and the wonders of thy Saving Grace. They have helped each of us here, Lord, and blessed us in so many ways. Please, we ask simply, return a little of the grace they have shown to us to them in this, their hour of need, I pray. Blessed be thy Holy name, always. Amen.

jcren
05-26-2017, 08:30 AM
Prayers sent