PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
05-15-2017, 08:15 AM
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

castalott
05-15-2017, 08:43 AM
Amen..... so good.... Thank you...

smoked turkey
05-15-2017, 09:20 AM
Amen. I love the Psalms. This one is brings peaceful thoughts and is just what I need in a busy world.

Blackwater
05-15-2017, 04:08 PM
The most comforting promise and prayer ever prayed. It helped me in Viet Nam, and has continued to do so on a number of occasions. Our Lord has been SO good to us!!!

buckwheatpaul
05-15-2017, 09:19 PM
A great prayer and one to live your life by....thanks Charlie.

Preacher Jim
05-16-2017, 12:40 PM
Most people do not realize Psalms 22, 23 and 24 were messianic Psalms pointing to Jesus and what he would do for us. David was a prophet and his words encourage us to follow Jesus.

GhostHawk
05-16-2017, 09:34 PM
I can honestly say I never really understood this Psalm until a few years ago.

Now reading it or hearing it is like oil on troubled waters. It soothes my soul.

It reminds me that this is the Lords plan, and that HE is in charge. All I have to do is follow.

Thank you brother Boaz, and thank you Preacher Jim.

It is appreciated.