PDA

View Full Version : Pray for Linda (rl69's better half)

buckwheatpaul
05-09-2017, 07:25 AM
Today Linda will have her surgery to correct her problem and hopefully remove all pain....please say an extra prayer for her and ronnie

Father, please be with Linda as she goes through her surgery today. Please allow her surgeons to remove her problem and remove her source of pain. Please guide the surgeons as you walk with Linda, her medical team and Ronnie. Father, please give her comfort and healing while taking any fears from Linda and Ronnie. Father You are the great healer and I know Your will will be done but please restore her unto Ronnie in a painless and cured condition. AMEN

Boaz
05-09-2017, 07:33 AM
Be with these servants Lord . Lend your power of healing to Linda . Speed her recovery . Help both of them through this hard time . You know their needs , be close to them Lord . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Pine Baron
05-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Amen.

jcren
05-09-2017, 08:35 AM
Prayers sent

USMC87
05-09-2017, 08:35 AM
Prayers for you both, Keep us posted.

jmort
05-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Praying for a successful surgery

Preacher Jim
05-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Praying for the Lord's hand bringing healing to Linda and peace to Ronnie.
Amen

garym1a2
05-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Prayers sent for Linda.

smoked turkey
05-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Amen to the above posts. Healing and Peace as post #7 says.

375supermag
05-09-2017, 02:19 PM
PrYers offered.
Hoping for a successful outcome.

big bore 99
05-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Prayers sent.

Boaz
05-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Talked to rl69 . Surgery went well and they are going home .GOD is good !

Pine Baron
05-09-2017, 04:36 PM
Thanks Boaz, that's good to hear. God is indeed good.

rl69
05-09-2017, 05:48 PM
We are home!!!!
Pas soon as she gets super cooked she can finally sit down and relax
thank you for your prayers
Ronnie and Linda Landry

Pine Baron
05-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Praise God for His divine Mercy.

LAH
05-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Happy faces all round.

buckwheatpaul
05-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Father, thank You for the deliverance of Linda through a successful surgery. I give You all the praise for what You do for us and what You do for us that we are unaware of. Please be with Ronnie as he tends to Linda and give him the strength to care for Linda. AMEN

Ronnie, I am so glad that all went well....Paul

rl69
05-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Thanks again;she is doing great talking up a storm;she just went and layed down; breathing is much better. The doc said she couldn't eat for a week ( yea right ) I'm taking odds on when she eats her first solid food. If she makes a day I will be suprised :)

Bzcraig
05-09-2017, 10:33 PM
Today Linda will have her surgery to correct her problem and hopefully remove all pain....please say an extra prayer for her and ronnie

Father, please be with Linda as she goes through her surgery today. Please allow her surgeons to remove her problem and remove her source of pain. Please guide the surgeons as you walk with Linda, her medical team and Ronnie. Father, please give her comfort and healing while taking any fears from Linda and Ronnie. Father You are the great healer and I know Your will will be done but please restore her unto Ronnie in a painless and cured condition. AMEN

Amen and Amen

rl69
05-10-2017, 06:45 AM
She had a tough night. Between my snoring and the pain she didn't get much sleep.the doc prescribed liquid narco for pain we can't find it anywhere around us. Our nece is going to nacadocches today there should be some there

Pine Baron
05-10-2017, 08:04 AM
Praying that the pain subsides and she doesn't need it.

Blackwater
05-10-2017, 03:30 PM
God bless you both, RL. Pain and lack of sleep are insidious things, and NOT easily borne! I pray for an easing of the pain, which should come any day now, so that she won't have to use the narcotics to deal with it. And if she does take them, be sure to take a stool softener so OIC doesn't further complicate matters. I learned that one the HARD way! Just a tip that I hope helps. You're both still in my prayers.

rl69
05-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Well she got her pain meds straitened out. Hopefully it will help

when she was at the pharmacy she stoped by the lunch counter and got some taters and gravy. She lasted longer then I thought she would :)

its rodeo week ;so times short; see y'all in the morning.

Boaz
05-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Glad she is improving !

Blackwater
05-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Great to hear, RL! And y'all be careful at them dang rodeos! My eldest uncle was a genuine FL cowboy, back when FL had more real, working cowboys than TX did. He was my idol as a kid! Best shot I've ever known! At age 81, the last time I was on a dove field with him, he didn't miss a single shot the whole day! I will never equal that kind of performance, but in my mind at least, it'll always stand as a goal. He was quite a man, any way you wanted to measure him. And he and my Aunt Mary always did marriage the best of all possible ways, like high school sweethearts who'd often hold hands as they walked, until the end. She had Alzheimer's, and for the last several years, he got up very early and fixed his own breakfast, then went to the nursing home and fed her her breakfast. He'd stay with her 'till nearly noon, even when she didn't recognize him or know who he was, and then go home, and eat lunch, take a nap, and then go back to feed her dinner. What a pair those both were! Old cowboys aren't afraid to show their tender side, when it's warranted. The REAL ones, at least! May God continue his blessings on you both.